cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatible TREX Server for ABAP 740 client ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Our GTS system is recently updated to 11. ABAP client is 740. We are facing an error with TREX server connectivity while transferring the comparison terms. PFB.

Our TREX server version is 710.

Can anyone help to resolve this ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Bhaskar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Could you please details which revision of TREX 7.1 do you use?

regards

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julien,

Earlier version is 35. but my administrator updated it to 7.10.65.00. Even then also same error....

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The TREX 7.10 rev 64 is the last one available and support the connection with SAP Netweaver 7.40 Abap or Java.

However the error raised indicates an error of communication between Trex and back-end.

So, you would test the connection on the TREX host to the back-end via telnet for example.

Then I would test the same operation from the back-end host.

I would also check if the user of the connection into the back-end is still valid or Not locked.

Try these steps.

regards

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

could you please brief me about this telnet test ? I went through some web pages, it seems that we need to install telnet prior to this testing. is it ?

Regards,

Bhaskar

former_member217429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

do you see some details about the error in the dev_icm.log ? Or on the TREX side ,f.e. in the
TrexIndexServer or TrexDaemon traces ? Any core dumps created by the crasjh of the TREXIndexServer? Is this a Windows or Linux installation? In the case of setup on the Windows , do you have probably Antivirus or Windows Firewall running?

Best regards,
Mikhail