cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPF: Parallel Activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am creating a BPF and need to create some activities that must be performed together in parallel mode, by different performers.

I'm using Criteria Opening with the Matched option checked, but the following error occurs when saved my Template: BPF: Validation: Previous activity has matched in the context 2GEREXFORN.

Does anyone know any solution or workarroud for that matter?

Thanks.

Augusto Sabino

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

This message does not seem like an error.  It seems that it is just information.  Have you tested the step with an instance of this BPF?

Regards,

Leila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leila.

Thanks for the answer.

The message appears as a warning, but can not implement the template and create instances, because of this message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Augusto,

Did you use the same member in the previous steps? member 2GEREXFORN?

You can use the same member to determine two different users.

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andy.

Thanks for your answer.

No, I use different members. In step 1 and step 2, use the same members and in step 3 I use 2GEREXFORN member, which is different member used in steps 1 and 2.

I need to step 1 and step 3 are executed at the same time because they are performed by different people and not depentendes each other.

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not used this option recently but I remember the last time I used it there was an additional step to define the step region and without it I couldn't get passed.  I am using BPC 10.1 these days and the UI and terminology is a little different I cannot find the sequence of steps for step region definition.

I will try to find an image with BPC10 and if I find more information I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Leila