cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion indicator cannot be unset ME660

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a STO PO for Interchangable Material (Means material will have higher level item in PO line item). User created a STO for this item and created a Out Bound Delivery and PGI completed. Later, he marked the STO line item for deletion unknowingly. (When the stock is in transit) When he tried to unblock the STO item it shows the following message:

Deletion indicator cannot be unset

Message no. ME660

Also not able to post GR with respect to OBD as well in receiving plant and get following message:

Document xxx does not contain any selectable items.

Any idea how to solve this. Or any work around to resolve this.

searched SCN for this topic and could not find any suitable solution.

Regards

Ramprakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cancel the goods issue with VL09 cancel the delivery, create a new item in the STO and create a new delivery and post goods issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Tried that but end with following error message while executing VL09. (Note: Supplying plant is WM managed as well. Means, user confirmed the picking TO)

No GR possible for PO xxx

Message No M7036

Any work around we can do to resolve this? Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ramprakash

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think in that case is no other workaround than undoing what was done between goods issue and goods receipt.

The long text to the error message ME660 already explains what was done:

The valuation category of the material has been changed

Can it be that someone has done a hard table update not knowing that some settings are inherited to other tables and compared in the processes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

In MMR nothing has been changed from few days before this PGI happened and to till date. (Even the changes done before PGI were trivial)

'Can it be that someone has done a hard table update not knowing that some settings are inherited to other tables and compared in the processes?'

I cant get this clearly. Can you explain a bit more? (BTW, this is for one of the huge clients and im certain that direct table updates are not possible as there are strict processes in place.)

Regards

Ramprakash

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Important is the time of PO creation, not the goods issue.

SAP is comparing fields ekpo-bwtty with mt06e-bwtty, for example in program MM06EFPO_POT_LOESCHEN

and mt06e-bwtty is either the BWTTY field from MARC or MBEW, can't say it without system access today.

And if your EKPO BWTTY field has different content than the same field from MARC or MBEW then then either the material master has been changed after PO creation, or someone has changed the purchase order item (in the PO is the field not at all open for maintenance, it is copied from material master at PO creation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Check those data and all looks fine. Raised an OSS with SAP. Will update the trail with that once I get response. Thanks.

Regards

Ramprakash