cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with upgrade sp14 solution manager windows 2012

0 Kudos

Hello

I've been having some issues installing and upgrading SP14 of sap solution manager 7.1 on windows 2012 r2/sql server 2012.

From the pam this should be supported, from different blogs and sap notes sap recommends to install the solution manager sr1 (sp4) and then after the installation update to sp14 with sum tool.

I've tried this but always stops on the same error.

I've also tried to update only the abap part from saint but still the same issue comes out. I've tried updating the kernel and downloading also SP11 for example and upgrade to that version, always stops on the same step.

In a desperate attempt I also tried reinstalling it with maxdb database but the issue always remains on the same step, do you have any idea how to solve this? is it a known issue? I've searched everywhere without success.

I've attached the error

thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Please provide the SAPup_troubleticket.log file

and follow the Snote 2129883 and provide the output.

Regards

Eknath

0 Kudos

Hello

The note is useless for my version, right now I have windows 2012 r2 maxdb 7.9 installed for my solution manager not sybase so the note is useless.

I've tested the dbmcli commands and the db is correctly online.

The ideal is that the installation will be sql 2012 but since the problem is the same (I've tried already the installation and sp with that version), this version is ok for troubleshooting.

I've attached some log files

0 Kudos

Hello

Could you please provide the log file SAPup.ECO which is available on below path

D:\dvd\SUM\abap\log\SAPup.ECO

Regards

Eknath

0 Kudos

Hello

we've reinstalled the system with sql database, and tried to patch it, is always the same error.

Ive attached the requested log files