cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get drop down list of absences in 2011 infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all ,

In 2011 infotype how can we get drop down list of absences as I have tried but not getting kindly suggest me below :-

I have added that leave type which shud get in 2011 for p10  in this table V_T705A but I am not able to see that in 2011 under att/abs reason...pls suggest me frnds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, identify the Personnel Sub-Area Grouping the employee belongs to (in table view V_001P_D), and then confirm that your new Absence Type exists for that PSA Gr. (in table view V_T554S).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sir,

As suggested by you i have added in that but it is not getting visible in the 2011 for p10 kindly suggest me further how to proceed on this

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think there is a confusion

Leaves will be in 2001 Infotypes

Punch In and Punch out  (Time Events ) will be in 2011 infotypes  , you are looking for time events.

Request you to check with your technical consultant , we require access key for adding new time events

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sikindar Sir ,

Thank you for your reply in that att/abs reason what we will do there and from where that text it will get pick from our configuration in r3 system  if you have any screen shot or table where we can maintain kindly suggest me on this so that it will get visible in that 2011 infotype in the drop down for me

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry i got your Question Wrongly.

I would  suggest to compare the Groupings between T554S and T705A for yours Attendances / Absences once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Sir

Answers (0)