Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Address Group 'ME01' got removed

former_member193023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For the Tcode ME51N under the Delivery Address tab, for Addresses, we earlier had Default Address Group as 'ME01'. But now this Address Group is no more there. How to bring it back?

Thanks,

Parth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How was it defaulted? I assume it was done via custom development.

former_member193023
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. It was defaulted by system. There is no custom development done for it. I think SAP delivers it  as defaulted.

Thanks,

Parth

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain user parameter ADG with value ME01 in SU3

former_member193023
Participant
0 Kudos

I am aware of that solution. But we have a large number of users, and hence this would result in huge user maintenance. Is there any other way possible?

Thanks,

Parth

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Often the basis team has a script to load user parameters, at least that is what I have seen in several companies.

Otherwise you may consider programming in the user exit of the search help ADMCN

former_member193023
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok. I will try that. Do you have any idea about how it might have got removed? We didnt change any configuration, or modified search help. We did use search help in one of our custom report.

Thanks,

Parth

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, unfortunately not. I think I can remember that ME01 was defaulted in the search help, but this was long long ago. My current system does not have this default either.

When did you see this default the last time in your system? What happened since then, had you upgraded the system to a higher release?

former_member183349
Active Participant
0 Kudos

good remedy solution Mr.Jurgen Sir.

Thanks,

Vivek