cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

Is there anyone here having the knowledge in how to check up the history in maintenance plans? I have two old maintenance plans that have been restarted with new cykel start date.

In the screen shoot below suddenly the calls are made with different plandate. The correct plandate is february but suddenly the date is changed to november.

Is it possible to check the id of the person that have restarted the maintenance plans with another date?

Is there another T-code to get this kind of information?

I have checked the algoritms for each call but haven´t noticed any trace that could lead to any answer.

The scheduling log in IP10 contains nothing.

//regards Mattias P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anjaneya_bhardwaj2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mattias,

May be I am stating the obvious.

a) Did you try Schedule Overview List . Open the Maintenace Plan  Schedule Select Goto-> Schedule Overview List -> called from field contains the ID of the person making the call.

b) Every call has a status at least the Created status , (Scheduling Type / Status ).

You can  select the call- Extras-> Status Information->You reach the status page -> then click on change documents -> and then you can see the changes which has been made to status and that records the EID of person.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

a) The call was made during the batch jobs running during the night. The call was made to another month since someone had the plan restarted but I cant find out whom made the plan restart and when.

the call is supposed to be made during feb (call no 7 - 9) Call no 10 is made due to the restart from somebody.

b) the action log from the incorrect created work order gives no more information (I had this already checked):

this is really getting interesting and tricky... 🙂

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mattias,

I'm not very sure, you may explore:

• Extras > Change Documents in IP03 / IP10.
  • Study fields like  ABRNA, FIXDA, USRMOD etc. inIn MHIS table.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the answer. I have already checked the change documents for the calls and the maintenace plan. what I can see there are no information of which date the plan was restarted with new cykle start date. Are there anything I have misssed?

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, you aren't missing anything. Same thing I also experienced. The schedule action logs are not able to be traced.