cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the field moving price (average cost) in MC.9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi People

We have a requirement to add the field moving price (average cost) MBEW-VERPR in the report MC.9.

As we use the standard price, the report only show this cost.

I know that MC.9 use the structures S039, S031 and S032 and these structures don't have the fieldmoving price.

I thought to create a new structure in transaction MC21 (create infostructure) wich requires a new field catalog that must be create in transaction MC18 (create field catalog)

The problem is that the field average is not available in the field catalog either.

I noticed that the stock information comes from the structure MCBEST which can be enhaced by structure MCBESTADDWWS, so I can create the field moving price there

My doubt is how to populate or bring the information in the reports / new information structure.

Best Regards,

Emerson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Not sure why you want to add the MAP into the MC.9 output . May be you want to have the current MAP of the material into the output . Normally MC.9 considers all materials all materials with MAP and STD price but may not show the price type and value into output . It has got valuated stock and valuated stock value in its output .It is not a better idea to modify the std info structers since they will be updated runtime and gets filled . What is your purpose of getting the MAP into the report ? when you have got other options ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The company works with standard cost (price control S in material master) because of SAP recomendation, but the moving price (average price) its an important information that they would like to use in these report MC.9.

I'm just trying to check if it is possible.

Regards,

Emerson