cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optimize error RATE

alan_valenzuela
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, does anyone know how to resolve the following error?

I have version 7.5 of Microsoft, every time I try to optimize the RATE application using full optimization, fails.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

verify that all rates dimension have at least one record inside, full process the dimensions and retry the full optimize.

Regards

Roberto

alan_valenzuela
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto Thank you for answer, I did that you said but I have the same issue.

Other Idea?

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

it could be related with wrong defined sql index on the rate fact table, see please 1703452 - Column name X does not exist in the target table or view

Regards

Roberto

alan_valenzuela
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help, actually with this note I could solve the problem of application RATE, just only change "DIMSFORFACTTBLINDEX" in "Set Parameters AppSet" in the web and ready.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

To my knowledge, From Rate application Dimension members if you recently deleted a member which still has data or you renamed a member without using NEW ID /

Base member as Parent / Entered a formula for a base member  then this could cause a optimization Error.  For the above you need to Check Dimension members.

If u have a lot of records in fact table and have no space for db log files or temp db log files then issue must be related to space inadequacy. for this DBA works.