cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phrase based Regulatory List for SAP EHSM

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We have a requirement to enable phrase based Regulatory list for EHSM. As far as I know, standard EHSM operates with listed substance number (i.e. CAS number). But we now have a new requirement such that the system should be able to operate with what's called phrase based listed substance (i.e. listed substance name). Any idea on this functionality of phrase based Regulatory List within EHSM? Any comments would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think, you probably mixed many things here and I am not very clear what exactly you are looking for. Please consider following points and let us know your exact requirements.

1. You start with words "Phrase Based Regulatory List". Regulatory lists are configurable in SPRO and can't be phrase enabled as they don't serve to the values of value assignment types.
  2. Your 2nd point then talks about 'How Standard EHSM operates'. Operate word is very subjective here, and I presume you meant that if one has subscribed a regulatory content, then yes, the CAS number is the unique basis for loading the Pure Substance data in EHS specification database.
  3. Your 3rd point then use the term 'Phrase based listed substance' and you write in braces 'Listed Substance Name'. If it meant CAS name, then again it has nothing to do with phrases.

If you want to upload specification data via identifier of CAS Name instead of CAS no., then you can change the Import Specification : Parameters for preliminary check in CG33, provided that the content data files has CAS name included for all the files.

Regards,

Pavan