cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Lookup : Communication channel error : No response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I am doing a SOAP lookup using SOAP receiver channel with HTTP protocol and SOAP 1.1. While testing my mapping, i get no response.When I look at audit log of the SOAP receiver channel I find this error : SOAP: Call failed: java.io.IOException: Parsing Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The markup in the document following the root element must be well formed. Please find attached the UDF that I am using. I have also created ICO for the channel and binding is fine. Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambaram,

First of all i think you have constructed wrong your payload:

You have:

"<dsml:value>+var1+</dsml:value>"+

and it should be

"<dsml:value>"+var1+"</dsml:value>"

With var2 occurs the same.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I used the "+" sign to concatinate strings in the xml request.Now i changed it as you mentioned but i have the same error.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep a trace and check whether the XML is well formed as per the requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sritharan, I get no error in logviewer as such.Only it says : message mapping exception : context values missing in the queue and mapping is not able to generate target elements. Otherwise in communication channel i get the message above mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to mention : I tested the same request message with XMLSPY and i get the response..

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I understand,

Still if you keep trace in mapping it will be easy to track where the problem exists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mapping Trace : 12:14:17 Start of test Compilation of MM_SOAPRequest_FileResponse successful Document start Start tag [ns0:MT_FileReceiver] Add raw attribute [ xmlns:ns0="http://SAPPO/SIRH/Test/WebService"] Service XXX success executed Start tag [UserID] Put value [] Close tag [UserID] Start tag [EmailID] Put value [] Close tag [EmailID] Close tag [ns0:MT_FileReceiver] Document end Execution of mapping on server took 66 milliseconds Executed successfully 12:14:19 End of test

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambaran,

context values missing in the queue and mapping is not able to generate target elements.

Have you got in the target any tag mandatory (with occurrence 1..whatever), if you are not getting this tag the message will generate the below exception.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki, I changed this as well but nothing changed.Should I use any special structure in the target to catch the response message?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,i changed it to 0..Unbound.but I dont get any reponse from SOAP.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sambaran,

I'm sorry but i'm a bit lost with your issue.

Please check this:

1. Is the issue on the request or response?

2. Do you two or more mappings in one direction?, i mean for example on the request you can set one message mapping and after a XSLT mapping.

3. Are you sure the data comes right to your SOAPlookup?

4. How are you generated the schemas for the inbound interface?. When you test with SOAPui tool, have you checked the schemas validate the request and response?

On the other hand, you could do it a dummy scenario, only to test the SOAP call, like SOAP to SOAP without any lookup.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 1. I get no response message in the target in mapping. 2.Only One mapping and one UDF for soap lookup. 3. I am not sure and I get no response.In message mapping->display queue i get empty values. 4. I test with exactly the same request message in SOAPUI and it works. I tried with simple file->SOAP-File and yes it's working with WSDL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Finally this problem got resolved. I changed the java code to capture the response correctly.