cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCREEN PERSONA 2.0:UNABLE TO CALL XK03 TCODE FROM MM43-BASIC DATA SCREEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to lookup vendor name in MM43 -basic data screen using scripting. But I am getting below error when I am doing this.

I was able do this in basic view screen but not in MM43 basic data view screen. Could someone please provide resolution for this?

Thanks,

Sravan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

You need to provide more details than that. Screenshot of script would be helpful and also I dont understand what you mean by you can do it in basic view but not MM43 basic data view?

If i have to take a very wild guess, you are readying vendor field value in step 5 after changing screen in step 4 (like going to MM43 or switching tab), in which case you need a REFRESHSCREEN between them because scripting engine will not have the screen state when you change screen and refresh screen will fetch latest screen state.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

Thanks for you response.

Actually I am in MM43 transaction and using scripting I am calling XK03 tcode to get vendor name by passing vendor number as input as show in below screen shot.

But I am getting below error when I give vendor number and click on vendor_name script button.

Below is the script I am using to get vendor name by passing vendor number. This script is working fine when I am using in SAP User menu screen. Hope this information will helps you to understand the issue.

Thanks

Sravan.

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Thanks. Following are my observations which might help you resolve:

* step 1 - refresh screen is not required since you are copying in same screen without any navigation

* step 3 - when you are navigating from SAP User menu screen (SMEN transaction), you can use XK03, but now since you are navigating from MM43, it should be "/nXK03"

* step 5 - you can delete this step because it is recorded by script recorder but not editable or required

* step 12 and 13 - previously you were going "back" (to MM43 landing page) and "back" (to SMEN), but you are still not on MM43. So either:

- add step 14 to enter value "MM43" to tcode box or

- delete step 12 and 13 and instead add a step to enter value "/nMM43" to tcode box

* step 14 - since you may have different custom input box in MM43 than the one you used in SMEN, check and replace the id ("Personas/11db.....") with correct control id of inputbox in MM43

Hope that helps.

Thanks

Chinthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinthan,

I have modified my script as per your steps and it worked well. Now I am able to get vendor name by passing vendor number in MM43 screen.

Thank you very much for your help!

Thanks,

Sravan.

Answers (0)