0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have found that , Environment, Health and
Safety
(occupational health) is the
most similar module to our environment

As we could make our transactions in the "edit healthcare" screen

But we have a problem regarding the dealing with cost

As the service providers after making services (examinations, Xrays, surgery) to our company employees

There must be a claim to our company

That claim is entered by our medical care department monthly

It consists of (service provider, the employees, the service , cost)

And total cost for every claim of every service provider is then made as a check payment to the service provider

How can we do something like that

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

thanks for reply

can you recommend me a screen that from it i can make the claim function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Emad,

The process of costing per service/service provider which you are looking in SAP EHS-OH is not possible in standard. SAP's solution is more inclined towards capturing the details of the injury/illness and related services while not considering of the costs involved. I understand your pain point of paying to the external service provider, per claim, at the end of month depending upon what all they have done. Additionally, many times there are requirements to track the medicine/first aid costs & medicine inventory within company's internal centers.

However, there are work around to achieve this. You need to use the available fields of 'Service' and 'Examinations' tabs for manually capturing the costs if required. Additionally, you should try to explore available Screen Enhancement BAdIs to supplement the fields.

Regards,

Pavan