cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when compiling project "transfer_master_data" in SAP ESP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m installing and configuring SAP Enterprise Threat Detection 1 SP02. Quite good so far.

But when I try to compile the project "transfer_master_data" in the SAP ESP Studio I get several errors, saying "ESP-3-161068 Variable char not defined in this scope" (see attached screenshot). The used version of SAP ESP is also shown in the screenhot. SAP ESP is running under Windows.

The errors occure only in file "transfer_master_data.ccl" (also attached)

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Andre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DJSmith
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You will have to work through the ccl file and resolve them one-by-one.

for example, the error in line 103 means that  "MiddleName" is not defined

MiddleName comes from the adapter mapping in line 772.

The error will  appear if the adapter is not connected to  the hana table in SAP_SEC_MON

I suspect you are not connected to HANA

SAP Threat Detection is a packaged application. Were you not provided with installation and test instruction by the Threat Detection development team?

David Smith

Senior Solution Advisor | Database & Technology | streaming analytics

SAP EMEA, Equitable House | 47 King William Street | London EC4R 9AF | UK

T +44 (0) 207 648 5335, M +44 (0) 7595 414 471, mailto: david03.smith@sap.com

http://www.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

thanks for your quick response. I have taken this ESP-project from the package, which I downloaded from the Marketplace. Also I have first deployed the ETD solution on Hana (regarding the Install- and Config Guide for SAP ETD), so all tables are available on HANA. After deployment I have exported the ESP-Projects from SAP-SEC-MON Package in the SAP Hana Studio and imported these into the ESP-Studio. The first project "transfer_log" I could compile and run on the ESP-server. But the second one, "transfer_master_data", generates these errors during compiling.

Also I have seen, that the included files "\transfer_log\system_ping.ccl", "\transfer_log\esp_ping.ccl" and the "localschemas.ccl" were found during compiling.

regards Andre

DJSmith
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

i tried to download the ETD files from the marketplace, but I could not find the ccl files, so I am unable to help at the moment. I only have the transfer_master_data.ccl that you posted in the forum

david

juergen_frank
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

we are sorry that you ran into these problems! They are caused by a bug in the ETD deployment unit currently available on SAP Service Marketplace for download. We are in currently producing a patch which will be available on SMP within the next few days.

Should you have further problems around ETD, I suggest you report an incident to SAP under component BC-SEC-ETD .

Best regards

Jürgen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

The error can be placed in imported files:

import '..\transfer_log\system_ping.ccl';

import '..\transfer_log\esp_ping.ccl';

import 'localschemas.ccl';

Please try to create the new ESP project and copy/paste your includes and source code.

I mean it can be bug of ESP Studio. Do not always disappear resolved error messages.

Best Regards,

Michael