cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net SDK for fetching detail of Scheduled instances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have to fetch the list of all the scheduled reports that were triggered in last three months. I need the exact report name and there parent directory.Along with i need the owner of the report schedule.

I am trying to achieve this using .Net. Can someone please guide me how to achieve this. I am using BOXIR3.1

Regards

Vipin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.  See the top level of this space.  Scroll down a bit on the left to find the links to sample code.  Even if the code is for XIr2, it will work in 3.1.

2.  I also have sample code on my website:  www.dellstinnett.com/sample_code.html.

3.  I can see two ways to approach this:

-  Using recursive methods to walk down the folders from "Public Folders", look at each report for schedules.  The query to get the schedules will look like this:

Select * from CI_INFOOBJECTS where SI_INSTANCE = 1 and SI_SCHEDULE_STATUS = 0 and SI_UPDATE_TS >= <three months ago> and SI_PARENTID = <the SI_ID value of the parent report.>

- Get a list of the schedules in the three month timeframe and walk up the parent tree for each of them to get the report and folder path.  To get this list, take the "SI_PARENTID" criteria out of the where clause in the query above.  Note also that by default the SDK will only return 1000 records in a result set.

Personally, I use the first method - there are fewer queries against the CMS database that way.

-Dell