cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webhooks or equivalent in SAP Jam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community Members,

I am a newbie to SAP Jam and looking at integration possibilities of SAP Jam with other third party systems. One of the requirements which I have is to be able to capture the social events such as like, comment, content creation, kudos etc. from SAP Jam and send across the same to other system (reward system). Reading through the Jam developer documentation, it seems this is something which can be done using OData API however what I would like is notification from Jam as soon as the event has happened so that I do not have to keep polling Jam for the social events. Can someone please confirm if this is something which is possible in Jam and if yes, then how?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

robert_horne
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anup

Jam does not currently support this in a generic way. We do have a out of the box integration with Bunchball a gamification vendor that essentially provides that level of integration. Those webhooks to Bunchball are not generically available via an API.

We are looking at potentially supporting something like this and we are collecting customer use cases.

Are you willing to share specifically what you were looking to do. That would be interesting to us to review your use case. If you like you can contact me directly instead of answering on this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

I have sent you an email, talk to you in some time.

Thanks.

Answers (0)