cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do we have existing process available in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is my first time to ask question on SCN and not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. If this is not the right place, please let me know where should I post this question.

Scenario Background Description:

My company has approximately 100 products for trade show display/ short term loaner/customer, these product could be out for a period of time and come back in to our storage. We have material masters and serial numbers link to each product. We also have plant/ storage location for each product.

Process that we need:

Demand => Document(requester info, product info ... etc.)=>Shipping=> Invoice(could be 0 dollar value)

Return => receipt => Stock(unrestricted stock,restricted stock, QI stock...etc.)

We are wondering if there is any existing business process that similar to our need that we can use directly in SAP.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ning

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing in his desired  process that cannot be done by SAP and which is not well explained in help.sap.com. it is just a standard process which was already there in the last millennium and exact this was the reason why it was rejected yesterday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the direction!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jocelyn_Dart
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ning, you might want to try the closest functional space to get an idea of whether there is a standard process that you can use or if someone has done something like this in another way.

Perhaps try

Rgds,

Jocelyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help!

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

wrong place