cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHS - DGM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Could anybody please tell me - How many UN Listed substances in SAP EHS and what are they.

Thanking you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

in contex of "Could anybody please tell me - How many UN Listed substances in SAP EHS and what are they."

answer is like:

If you have a "fresh" EHS system never used before) then the answer is: "Zero". The database is empty and no object of type "specification" exist.

Either you create them by your own or you can buy content, BUT you should have understood the EHS standard data model before you start an EHS project

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

there is a standard EHS data model in place. E.g. refer to your discussion asw eell here:

If you check the "Best Practise" part of SAP you will find some additional documents.

E.g.

tries to help as well (a little bit)...

But thread:

might be of interest as well. On top: may be read as well:

There are many other threads discussing "REAL_SUB", "REAL_GRP"; "PURE_SUB" etc. Best Practise approach

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriharsha,

I guess you are not clear with the concept of UN Listed Substances. I request you to first read below before going to SAP help to understand the significance of UN numbers for any business.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UN_number

It depend upon the business of the company as to what all chemicals/products/raw materials they are dealing for transportation and which all are classified as hazardous as per UN classification. SAP EHS would support all those UN numbers and you need to create them in EHS. If you are subscribed to any regulatory content; you can update the UN listed substances for all the classifications and relevant regulatory properties, and this forms the basis of your Dangerous Goods classification for further processing

Regads,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok....Thank you Mr.Satya.