Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPS_WB application transport issue

former_member188760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

One of the BPS_WB Application is missing in Production and QA,, so i tried to collect it from the SE80 tocode from Dev and moved to QA.

But after transport, i can able to see the application in SE80 but not able to see  in BPS_WB  tcode.

Would you please suggest me how to capture the missing application to see this in BPS_WB transaction.

I captured the application as below from SE80:

Select the BSP Application and give the Application and right click on the Node of Application-->Other Function-->write to Transport.

But cannot see this application in BPS_WB tcode in Quality after import of the TR.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sheldon_piao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the web interface is saved into a not $TMP package in BPS_WB, there will be a Transport request screen popping up.

Best Regards,
Sheldon.

former_member188760
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sheldon,

Thank you for the reply.

The Application is not in $TMP, its under BPS Package only in BPS_WB. But how to capture the application in Transport and move to QA, so that i can able to see this application in Quality BPS_WB transaction.

Thanks in advance.

sheldon_piao
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's why I request you do the dummy change to check whether there is TR popup or not.

If there is TR screen showing with relevant TR number, you will know what TR value is.
If there is TR screen showing without TR, it means currently the interface is not in any TR at all.
If there is no TR screen, the system setting should not be suitable to give the popup. That's the reason why the same object is not in QA system.

Best Regards,
Sheldon.