cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weblogs related to PHP and SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread is dedicated to publishing new weblogs. Do not append any comments onto this thread! Only if you have written a weblog, then append a small description with the link here.

For everyone else that are interested, press the <b>"Watch this Topic"</b> option at the start of the thread. Next click <b>"Watch Options"</b>, check "Email Updates", and "Update Watches". Then, whenever a new append is made to this thread, SDN will send an email to all watchers. This is effectively a very cheap "heads up" on new (PHP) related weblogs.

<b>WARNING: Do NOT append anything else on this thread, as any new append will trigger a flood of emails to all three (thousand?) people on the watch list!</b>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

abdulbasit
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Running PHP Applications with Netweaver/PHP Bridge

[/people/abdulbasit.gulsen/blog/2010/01/20/running-php-applications-with-netweaverphp-bridge|/people/abdulbasit.gulsen/blog/2010/01/20/running-php-applications-with-netweaverphp-bridge]

Regards.

Abdul.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Tasting the mix of PHP, WML and SAP|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8035] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; --> SE16

[Tasting the mix of Flex, PHP and SAP|/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2007/08/29/tasting-the-mix-of-flex-php-and-sap] --> SE16

[Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 13|/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2007/04/28/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-13] --> SO10

[Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 12|/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2007/04/15/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-12] --> SE78

[Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 11|/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2007/03/13/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-11] --> SE49

[Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 10|/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2007/01/24/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-10] --> SE93

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Heterogeneous Enterprise Service Consumption</b>

This <a href="/people/goran.stoiljkovski/blog/2007/09/28/heterogeneous-enterprise-service-consumption explains the process of getting involved in the initiative <i>Heterogeneous Enterprise Service Consumption</i> which will be kicked off at the TechEd 2007 in Munich.

Get on board, PHP folks!

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>web-based SD sales order creation</b>

Weblog dealing with web-based SD sales order creation:

<a href="/people/flavio.ciotola3/blog/2006/09/19/sap-and-php-an-easy-way-for-sd-sales-order-entry:///people/flavio.ciotola3/blog/2006/09/19/sap-and-php-an-easy-way-for-sd-sales-order-entry href="/people/flavio.ciotola3/blog/2006/09/19/sap-and-php-an-easy-way-for-sd-sales-order-entry:///people/flavio.ciotola3/blog/2006/09/19/sap-and-php-an-easy-way-for-sd-sales-order-entry

using SAP, PHP, MySQL.

Thanks,

Flavio

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

<b>SAP Mobile Infrastructure WebConsole simulation using PHP Script.</b>

You can see the simulation of MI WebConsole using PHP Script in this blog series.

<a href="/people/kishor.gopinathan/blog/2006/10/06/sap-mi-webconsole-simulation-using-php-script--part-1 MI WebConsole simulation using PHP Script - Part 1</a>

<a href="/people/kishor.gopinathan/blog/2006/10/06/sap-mi-webconsole-simulation-using-php-script--part-2 MI WebConsole simulation using PHP Script - Part 2</a>

<a href="/people/kishor.gopinathan/blog/2006/10/06/sap-mi-webconsole-simulation-using-php-script--part-3 MI WebConsole simulation using PHP Script - Part 3</a>

Special thanks to Craig

Regards,

Kishor Gopinathan

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/12/15/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-8">Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 8</a>

<b>ST22</b> PHP based emulator.

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2007/01/13/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-9">Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 9</a>

SP01 Emulator.

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Don't you want to these links in a WIKI? It's so much easier to maintain...

0 Kudos

Good idea.

I copied the current links to <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/emtech/weblogsrelatedto+PHP&">this Wiki page</a>, so we could add and change them there.

I guess the links could then be grouped and perhaps the description adapted a bit, which I didn't do for now, but feel free to change, it's a wiki after all. A few links seems to be broken, due to a change in the SDN url scheme. I'll update them later.

:Frederic:

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excel to CSV conversion with a PHP Web Service

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2006/09/01/excel-to-csv-conversion-with-a-php-web-service

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This weblog provides a simple implementation that uses SAPRFC , PHPRFC extension and PHP script to view the details of Mobile Devices(Details of Users , Installed Application Details and the Device Profile) attached to the particular MI Server.

<a href="/people/kishor.gopinathan/blog/2006/06/29/mi-meets-php--to-view-the-list-of-mobile-devices-attached-to-the-mi-server meets PHP - To view the List of Mobile Devices attached to the MI Server</a>

Special thanks to Craig Cmehil.

Thanks & Regards

Kishor Gopinathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>PHP, AJAX (Agent) and USR02</b>

It's not a new topic here on SDN but it is one that has not been covered very much lately. AJAX, one of the buzz words out there right now, so what is it, how do I get it into my application and why would I?

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/07/10/php-ajax-agent-and-usr02

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 7</b>

Make your ABAP tests on this SE38 Emulator -:)

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/08/30/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-7">/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/08/30/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-7</a>

Greetings,

Blag.

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Simple ABAP grep with PHP and Web Services

Very simple PHP front end to ABAP service for searching program texts.

/people/john.astill/blog/2006/08/31/simple-abap-grep-with-php-and-web-services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Application Server File Browser Tool and some PHP resources for the beginners,

/people/kathirvel.balakrishnan2/blog/2006/06/05/sap-php-together-application-server-directory-file-browser

Thanks

Kathirvel

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Haven't watch the Scripting Languages Area yet? This is your chance to do it -;)

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/06/07/hey-look-what-i-found">/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/06/07/hey-look-what-i-found</a>

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Help us to make this great community bigger!

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/06/16/sdn-scripting-community">/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/06/16/sdn-scripting-community</a>

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ever wanted to access your SAP Mail from PHP??? Now you can do it with this nice SBWP emulation -;)

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/06/13/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-6">/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/06/13/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-6</a>

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<a href="/people/anton.wenzelhuemer/blog/2006/03/05/integrating-php-and-abap-using-webservices">Integrating PHP and ABAP Using Webservices</a>

This weblog is meant to be a starter on using webservices to communicate between ABAP and PHP. Have fun!

Former Member
0 Kudos

<a href="/people/anton.wenzelhuemer/blog/2006/03/27/accessing-arbitrary-databases-from-within-abap-using-a-php-data-hub-and-web-services">Accessing arbitrary databases from within ABAP using a PHP data hub and web services</a>.

Let's get started with our own little homegrown master data management!

Hint: Very easy weblog points and hopefully some recognition by the community are awaiting the ambitious ABAPer who turnes things upside down by taking the already existing WSDL, creating an ABAP web service from it and using the already existing PHP client to access it ))

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Scripting in a Box v0.0.1</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/04/06/scripting-in-a-box-v001

Interested in PHP or Perl? Tired of fighting with getting a development environment setup and not knowing which version of what to work with? I decided to devote the little free time I have these days to creating a solution just for you.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 3</b>

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/04/13/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-3:///people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/04/13/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-3

This weblog, shows the development of an SE11/SE16 simulator using Object Oriented PHP 5.

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 4</b>

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/04/17/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-4:///people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/04/17/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-4

This weblog, shows the development of an SE10 simulator using Object Oriented PHP 5.

Greetings,

Blag.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 5</b>

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/05/17/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-5">/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/05/17/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-5</a>

Don't be ashamed and send some mails with cool SBWP emulator. Of course developed using PHP5 and SAP -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>ABAP POP3 Email Client Using an RFC enabled PHP client proxy</b>

<a href="/people/anton.wenzelhuemer/blog/2006/05/27/abap-pop3-email-client-using-an-rfc-enabled-php-client-proxy:///people/anton.wenzelhuemer/blog/2006/05/27/abap-pop3-email-client-using-an-rfc-enabled-php-client-proxy

You'll see how to set up a RFC server in PHP permanently accessible from ABAP as well as how to access an arbitrary (local or remote) POP3 enabled mailbox. Some of the pitfalls and possibilities of mail handling are exemplified.

Have fun to check it out yourself and feel free to enhance it or suggest some collaborative effort to do so.

anton

Flavio
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>SAP and PHP: a practical example</b>

Weblog dealing with data exchange between SAP (SD) and PHP / MySQL:

<a href="/people/flavio.ciotola3/blog/2005/12/08/sap-and-php-a-practical-example:///people/flavio.ciotola3/blog/2005/12/08/sap-and-php-a-practical-example

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP</b>

This blog will take you through developing an SE16 Emulation system using PHP and SAP.

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/02/17/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap:///people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/02/17/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Tasting the mix of PHP and SAP - Volume 2</b>

This blog will take you through developing an SM30 Emulation system using PHP and SAP.

<a href="/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/03/03/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-2">/people/alvaro.tejadagalindo/blog/2006/03/03/tasting-the-mix-of-php-and-sap--volume-2</a>

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Sign of the times</b>

Generating barcodes can be sometimes a tedious task. Not if PHP can lend a hand in your BSP application. See /people/eddy.declercq/blog/2005/08/29/sign-of-the-times how it's done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>PHP: Getting down to the wire!</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/05/php-getting-down-to-the-wire

The final week is here, are far along are you? Have you gotten your project ready to send? You can submit until 23:59 on the 9th of September!

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Shameless Plug: The SAP Developer's Guide to PHP</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/17/shameless-plug-the-sap-developers-guide-to-php

Sometimes we just find ourselves filled with both joy and anxiety over something we've just done, me I feel that way right now, and since I am such an open person I figured I share with all of you...

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

System Status in PHP using the XMI interface (BAPIs) and SAPRFC.

I was looking for an idea for a widget (OS X Tiger), I started out reading user statuses, but this was more interesting.

Part 1 is very basic and lays the groundwork for the widget interation. A BSP could have been used instead of PHP, but a PHP version also opened up other opportunities (such as a PHP based monitoring system).

/people/john.astill/blog/2005/09/18/system-status-with-php-and-xmi-part-1

I will get part 2 out later in the week.

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

And for part 2 the widget is created.

/people/john.astill/blog/2005/09/19/monitor-your-system-status-with-an-os-x-widget

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<b>Die Mensch-Maschine</b>

How can one distinguish between man and machine in BSP/PHP? Let's find out in /people/eddy.declercq/blog/2005/09/13/die-mensch-maschine

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Collaborativ application with PHP/SAP

/people/xiang.xu/blog/2005/06/24/collabrativ-application-with-phpsap

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Weather Magnet using SOAP and PHP:

/people/john.astill/blog/2005/07/03/weather-magnet

Former Member
0 Kudos

And the winner is......

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/07/05/and-the-winner-is

Not to let the challenge fade away without a fight, one of SDN's own resident PHP gurus has come through for all of us!

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

A leg up for the user management in PHP.

/people/john.astill/blog/2005/07/21/php-user-management-part-1

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>PHP a chance to win big!</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/07/21/php-a-chance-to-win-big

You heard it here on SDN first so what are you waiting for? Time is running out!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>PHP and SAP, together at last?!</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/06/17/php-and-sap-together-at-last

What could be better than the merging of the global powerhouse SAP and the ultimate web language PHP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Getting started with PHP</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/05/15/getting-started-with-php

With the addition of our new PHP forum, the question might be where do I start?

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Zend and SAP team up to promote PHP</b>

/people/john.coggeshall/blog/2005/05/04/zend-and-sap-team-up-to-promote-php

Need to make web applications fast? John Coggeshall, internationally respected expert on PHP unveils a new PHP section of the SDN where the community can educate and be educated on the most popular web scripting language on the Internet. Using PHP? Curious? Check out the new PHP Forum and get involved in the discussion!

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>PHP / HowTo: Your system status (RZ20)</b>

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/05/17/php-howto-your-system-status-rz20

Now that you have PHP installed what can you do with it? here's a quickie to help get you started...<b>Updated</b> Link to SAP Doc, see end of weblog.

Message was edited by: Craig Cmehil

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Web based booking in of items using PHP & BAPI's</b>

This weblog outlines how to create a web application to allow users to book in items such as service orders.

This will be a very intresting read if you work within a non web enabled SAP environment.

/people/jason.simmons/blog/2005/05/24/web-based-booking-in-of-items-using-php-bapis

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>PHP Section takes root with brand new SAP+PHP content</b>

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/cs/weblog/view/wlg/1730

Message was edited by: Marilyn Pratt

johna69
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

A simple comparison of PHPSOAP and SAPRFC implementations:

/people/john.astill/blog/2005/06/06/phpsoap-and-saprfc