Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load into 0material the values that are not created as master data

andrey_pleshakov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear BI Experts,

i load data into planning cube using planning function ZRSPL_FILE_UPLOAD. I need to load into 0material the values that are not created as master data for info-object. During planning i get an error, e.g. value 738435/07 for characteristic 0material is not valid. For all created values - load passes Ok.

How can i load such values into 0material ?

With best ,

Andrey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

what you need is master data planning, your 0material entries need to exist before you can do your plannig.

Master data planning is not available out of the box in IP.

check :

Hope it helps

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Andrey

this is IBP = Integrated Business Planning Forum, which is SCM-IBP

Your question is likely in the wrong place, potentially IBP for FInance or BPC related?

There should be a seperate forum for that.

Hence I am not sure what function ZRSPL_FILEUPLOAD is, usually everything that starts with Z is customer-specific so you may not expect an answer to that.

However, if you try to load 738434/07 into 0material, did you make sure your BW system understands sign "/" ?

If I remember right, that was transaction RSKC in which you maintain your allowed special signs, and you can either add every sign manually, or you make entry ALL_CAPITAL (or ALL_CAPITALS, not sure, dont have a system in front of me to test). With that your system should allow you to load the value. Not sure if that helps

Kind regards

Irmi

andrey_pleshakov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Irmi,

i really don't know what topic it should be.

Regarding material number /07 means source system. We have a material compounded with source system and 07 is a source system key displayed by system.

Regards,

Andrey

Irmi_Kuntze
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hm, if /07 is logical system and only one or few out of the many entries give the error, than it can not be related to undefined special signs. Would have been too easy 🙂

THan unfortunately I cannot help you as I dont know your solution enough, sorry!

good luck,

Irmi