cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple user want to act on single task before completion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement in BPM process where every task need to be processed by multiple users .Each user will see his corresponding data to validate in task UI .I have assigned multiple potential user to the task .They are getting the task in there worklist once the process is initiates.

But the issue is if one f the potential user claims and act on the task .the task goes of from other user's list but it remains incomplete as others have not acted on it.

How can I achieve this.

Thanks in Advance

Poonam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rohit_j
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

You will not be able to achieve this functionality with one task and multiple owners assigned to it.

Instead you can implement parallel looping for each task and issue separate tasks for each user.

Best Regards,

Rohit

ROHITGERA1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said once any potential owner claim the task the task goes from others user UWL because that Potential owner will become the Actual owner of the task and that user only can access the task.

so it is not possible to show the task in other users uwl after claming the task.

you can do one thing, just assign the task again in ready state from in progress state,

Thanks,

Rohit