former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Anyone know how find the text that appear in the application HRRCF_START_INT

Step by step:

1. On click in the service "Apply Directly".-->

The text that I need modify appear in the following image

Do you want to withdraw your application?

Read the document on our application policy carefully before you withdraw your application.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carmen,

those ERECRUIT texts are pulled from the OTR (Online text Repository)

You can maintan texts with tr. SOTR_EDIT.

The OTR texts are displayed by HRRCF_APPL_HIST / WITHDRAW.BSP

in the page source you will see the OTR aliases:

otr(paoc_rcf_ui/application_withdraw)

otr(paoc_rcf_ui/doc_appl_wdrw_1)

otr(paoc_rcf_ui/doc_appl_wdrw_2)

Go to SOTR_EDIT, choose "Short text", select the language "English", and fill out the alias textbox, for example "PAOC_RCF_UI/application_withdraw" to change the text "Do you want to withdraw your application" . Hit DISPLAY, and you will see the details with the longtext. Go back and hit CHANGE to edit the text.

note that this will only change in english. the german (default) text will be untouched.

Best regards,

Adrian

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian.

This text was modified and they is not using the standard text   , however  How I  know the name of the text OTR that is used in this application ? Can you indicate me  this please? In what method can I get this?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carmen,

You mean how to get the OTRs in the application ERECRUIT ?

First you need to check the package name via se80. After you get this, you go to SOTR_EDIT, type the package name (in this case PAOC_RCF_UI) with " * " wildcard at the end, and click on the f4helpbutton. it will show you all the OTRs of the package.

Best regards,

Adrian

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian.

Thanks you,, I have a question. The system show a text with a link , This texts is customer, I want know How can get the name of this text?

Is posible know What is the method that call this text customer?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carmen,

You need to check the source code of the page. the htmlb:link tag has "text" attribute.

You can observe several example in our SAP standard application called "SBSPEXT_HTMLB".

Best regards,

Adrian