cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable transfer to accounting of billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are using a CRM Standalone system with service related billing.

I am able to create billing documents out of service contracts, service orders, ...

The problem is that the status of the billing documents remains in 'Being transferred' as it is waiting to be transferred to FI.

In a standalone environment, there is no ERP connected, and so no FI transfer can be done.

This also blocks us on creation subsequent documents on the billing document such as credit and debit memo's.

I am looking for a way to change the transfer to accounting status to 'Not relevant' so that it stays in CRM.

Is there a customizing setting or a badi to achieve this?

What is the best practice for CRM standalone for this scenario?

Thank you and kind regards,

Michael Hossain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael

Try adding an entry in SMW3_00 for your billing bdoc type (BEABILLDOCCRMB)and set the" Do not Send " indicator

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

This will not change the status of the billing document itself. It will just avoid the Bdoc to be sent.

I really need to have to status to 'not relevant' so that even no BDOC is created.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another option could be setting the 'No automatic transfer to Accounting' on billing type and then disable the option  from UI to send the Billing doc to accounting.

Regards

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hossain,

Did you find a solution already? Please advise.

Regards

Mirza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution is to change the status using  badi BEA_CRMB_BD_CPREQ method COPY_REQUIREMENT.

There you get CSH_BDH_WRK as parameter where you can set the TRANSFER_STATUS to 'E'.

Regards,

Michael Hossain

former_member140187
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Hussain,

Thank you very much for your timely response. The issue has been resolved. However, I noticed that the BDocs are still getting generated. Is it the same case with you? Please advise.

Thanks and Regards

Mirza