cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Mass upload Talent Groups for employees in Approved status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We want to upload all the employees data directly in HRTMC_PPOM in Aproved status for many employees.

I have tried using PP02 by updating the B743 relationship for that employee, this records are reflecting on portal but in the columns of Approval Status and Nominated and Reason for assignment is showing as Blank.

Below is the screenshot how it is displaying on Portal if i am using PP02 Transaction for updating the data.

Please suggest a best way how to mass upload the data so that the document status can be changed to approval status.

Regards

HR User

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can only update Talent Groups via the Talent Groups WD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luke,

Thanks for your response, Can you pls suggest a way how to load this data using WD. I am very much new to Talent Management.

Regards

Muralidhar Kolli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as Luke mentioned there is no way to do a mass upload for talent pools either from backend nor form WD fronted.

If it is although necessary to perform a upload from my perspective there are three ways:

1) Create a ABAP program which stores data to the infotype.

2) Crate a Backend UI for the infotype 7420 and use LSMWto upload data from a excel file

3) Use a third party tool to execute the frontend several times to upload data ( maybe load runner )

best regards

Martin