cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error send data SAP BPC 10.1 NW Embedded on SFIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am having problems creating new planning model in Simple Finance on premise edition 1508, the installed software is:

The created agreggation cube is as follows:

And the created query is created as the user guide explains, creating some ratios combined with infoobject version and configuring some of these ratios as Input-ready. All the infobojects are added into the query, some of them as characteristic restrictions, the remaining characteristics of the query are:

Then, when I open the query in SAP BPC 10.1 NW Embedded and try to send data, the folowing error appears:

Do you have any idea why is this error appearing? I have not found any KBA note or post in this forum related with it.

Thank you in advanced.

Regards,

Ramon Macia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramon Macia,

In you Query you have only 2 InfoObjects while in Aggregation level you have many more. How do you want those additional InfoObject to be populated? Should they receive empty values or some predefined fixed values?

If it's empty values (#) then please check if those InfoObject definitions allow empty values.

Regards,

Gersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gersh,

These additional InfoObjects are shown in the report filter, in the top left screen of the last screenshot, moreover there are some InfoObjects added as restricted characteristics:

Do you know any other posible cause?

Regards,

Ramon

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about 0FISCPER?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is filled in the EPM image, in the cell A4 it is FISCPER "10".

0 Kudos

Hi Ramon,

this looks more like a client problem. You may double check this using AO or transaction RSRT to check whether the query works.

What is the EPM Add-In version?

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

I will doublecheck the queries, meanwhile, EPM versión is 10.0 SP21 .NET 4.

Regards,

Ramon

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramon,

Sorry, you don't have 0FISCPER. You have 0FISCYEAR and 0FISCPER3. It looks like 0FISCPER3 is 10 in A4. Is 0FISCYEAR = 0 in A3?

Regards,

Gersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gersh,

0 Value refers to ERP/VERSION, I have added 0FISCPER and used it into the filter in the EPM report and I have the same error.

Regards,

Ramon

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramon,

Can you please clarify where did you add 0FISCPER: Agg level, Cube, Query? Do you still have 0FISCPER3?

Regards,

Gersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gersh,

I have added it at aggregation level, then to the query as used it as filter in EPM report. I still have 0FISCPER3 and sitll same issue.

Regards,

Ramon

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramon,

Can you please show how now Time Dimension looks in Agg level and in the Query?

Thanks,

Gersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gersh,

Here you have the aggregation level:

And the time infoobjects in the query;

Thank you beforehand.

Regards,

Ramon