Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the certification course for SAP BASIS

former_member239298
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know what is the certification course no for SAP BASIS..

Thanks

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik Elumalai,

Hope that you have got your answer. The latest list is available in the below link,

https://cdn3.training.sap.com/cdn/static-pdf/Valid_Cert_Exams_23_08_16.pdf/IN/EN

So if have decided & got your answer, then I would like to take the moment to ask you to close the discussion-thread which will save a lot of yours as well as ours time too. Please Follow

How to close a discussion and why

Asking Good Questions in the SCN Discussion Spaces will help you get Good Answers

Thanks,

Kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

You can check with the designated institute in your place. They will guide you better and help you how to enroll for certification.

Regards,

Swati

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

SAP have different certification codes based on levels of expertise..1) Associate level and 2) professional level.

Coming to BASIS, are you looking for SAP Netweaver administration ? or  database and technology?

Please find the link for latest certification codes on SAP:

https://www.sapindiacertification.com/certification_code_help.php         

Regards,

pardhu

former_member239298
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pardhu

I would like to go for Associate level.For day to day work in BASIS like TMS,SP upgrade etc,SAP netweaver administration is enough or database technology  should also be helpfull

SAP NetWeaverAdministrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - SAP Authorization and Auditing for SAP NetWeaver 7.31C_AUDSEC_731
Associate
SAP NetWeaverSystem AdministrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (MaxDB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31C_TADM50_731
Associate
SAP NetWeaverSystem AdministrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (MAX DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.40C_TADM50_74
Associate
SAP NetWeaverAdministrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31C_TADM51_731
Associate
SAP NetWeaverAdministrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (Oracle DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.4C_TADM51_74
Associate
SAP NetWeaverAdministrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (MS SQL DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.0C_TADM53_70
Associate
SAP NetWeaverWeb AS ABAPSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (MS SQL DB) with SAP NetWeaver 7.02C_TADM53702
Associate
SAP NetWeaverWeb AS ABAPSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration SAP ASE with NetWeaver 7.31C_TADM54_731
Associate
SAP NetWeaverWeb AS ABAPSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (SAP ASE DB2) with SAP NetWeaver 7.4C_TADM54_74
Associate
SAP NetWeaverAdministrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (DB2) with SAP NetWeaver 7.31C_TADM56_731
Associate
SAP NetWeaverWeb AS ABAPSAP Certified Technology Associate - System Administration (DB2) with SAP NetWeaver 7.02C_TADM56702
Associate
SAP NetWeaverOS-DB MigrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB MigrationC_TADM70_73
Associate
SAP NetWeaverOS-DB MigrationSAP Certified Technology Associate - OS/DB Migration for SAP NetWeaver 7.4C_TADM70_74
former_member239298
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pardhu

Please suggest which one from the above I should go for

Thanks

Karthik

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I suggest first go for net weaver administration and then go for DB which helps for all DB migration projects.

If you are going for direct certification you need to provide all project details in that area.

Regards,

pardhu