SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.s.h.med planning grid order queue not always complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we use the planning grid in a view (viewtype 014) of the clinical workplace (NWP1). The selection variant ist defined as services from clinical orders in a certain status are displayed in the order queue of the i.s.h.med plannung grid. Several users in the service facility uses the same view to schedule the incoming services. The users don't change the selection variant.

For incomprehensible reasons some services are do not appear in some users order queue while the same services are displayed in other users order queue. Also restart the transaction NWP1 or the whole SAP-Session do not help. Once again all users uses the same view with the same selection variant. I can't find a regularity: Sometimes the user A is affected and sometimes the user B and C. Sometimes waiting for half an hour helps and the service is displayed. Sometimes a certain service does never appear at some users workplace. Changing the computer doesn't help either.

I hope somebody can help me to analyse and solve this problem. It is a big problem when you can not rely on that everything is displayed. So we have to use different user accounts and sessions simultaneously to be sure not to overlook a service. And because we are not role that all used sessions / accounts are concerned we never have certainty.

Beforehand thank you for your quick answers.

Kind regards

Bernhard Stoecker

i.s.h.med-Developer

Universitaetsklinikum des Saarlandes

D-66421 Homburg/Saar

3 REPLIES 3

vwegert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

the first thing that comes to mind - do you have the treatment contracts (Behandlungsauftrag) enabled?

Other than that, if I had that problem, I'd probably try to rule out faulty customer coding, enhancements and modifications (ANST does have a handy feature that displays all customer coding that was used during an actual program execution), and I'd try to use a SQL trace to check whether there are any LIMITed queries (SELECT ... UP TO n ROWS). The latter often happens with document lists since depending on the context, the default limit of 200 (?) documents might be a bit low.

Best regards

Volker Wegert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

first of all thanks a lot for your answer and help.

We do not have the Treatment contracts enabled. I had analysed the workflow with ANST and there is no relevant customer coding incolved. The SQL trace also doesn't show me any limited queries.

Despite your suggestions, we still have the same problem. Do you have further ideas or someone else has suggestions on what we can do?

Beforehand thank you for your answers.

Kind regards

Bernhard Stoecker

vwegert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, no idea. This is a really interesting problem though - if you are able to pinpoint the root cause, please let us know so that we can avoid whatever was causing this behaviour.