cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output device On Linux Need suggestions.

former_member196331
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

I am facing one problem On Linux Operating system. Need your valuable suggestions.

Through the Smart form one print layout has developed, Some users are using. While taking the printout. It is asking the output devices.

Please have a look on below attached image.

When ever i select lp04  and Print copies 4 ,then 4 copies(means 4 Set = 1 set equal to 2 copies) will be generated. This is happening on Windows operating system. There is no problem.We are used Sap gui for windows 7.40

But recently in one system. Admin has installed In Linux. In Linux They installed Sap Gui For Java.

But At the time of taking print out if they Choose Lp04  and Select No of copy as 4  , Output is showing Still 2 Only. (Default print is having 2 Only )

If the same user is login in other machine  having windows operating system, with same user. Everything is fine. But problem is at linux only

My question is there any user setting for output devices In Linux. Need Your valuable suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fabian_herschel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hmm. Could you try to use the function key to get a list of possible entries (F4) in the number-of-copies field? Is there in the following popup a user-value button available? If so check if the user values differ from the normal ones. I had a situation where I had a user-value defined and than sapgui seams to write something completely different to the dialog compared to what I really typed in. In my case the field was not numeric but a set like 'Status A', 'Status B'. ' Status C'.

Answers (0)