cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Z date type

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts - My requirement is to auto populate the date field(this is a zfld) in the SAP CRM WEBU with the user enter start date manually, I mean when you add 30 days to start date the result of that should auto populate in the date field in CRM WEBU which is a Zfld.

I have created a new date type and the date rule but I am not getting the desired results.  In the date rule I have modified the XML code and I don't know where I should link to the zfld.

prompt response will be highly appreciated and points will be awarded.

Regards

Vani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vani

do you want this new field as part of your date profile. or this is a separate z field

i did the similar requirement where in i included this field as part of date profile.

1. Create new date rule with todays+30 days.

2. create new date type.assign date rule to this new date type

3. Assign this new date type to your date profile.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Regards

Naresh

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Thanks a lot for a prompt reply, I have performed the steps which you have mentioned already, but when I define a new date type this new date type how will the system know to take the value from this new date type which is in CRM WEBUII.

Is there any extra setting which needs to be done here.

To elaborate I have a new date field in CRM WEBUI and now this new date field should be filled automatically when you enter the start date(standard field ) by adding 30 days to it.

I have created new date type --> new date rule -> and this new date type & rule is defined in the date profile and by double clicking the new date type I have defined the date rule in it.

Kindly advise..

Rgds

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you assign your new date profile to the transction type  you can see your new date type in the dates assignment block.

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, but this is not auto populating in the new Zfield when I enter the start date, basically I am trying to validate from the start date and the result date I need it in the Zfield as mentioned before, one more thing this in the check list how can I see in the crmd_order??

Rgds

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vani

Can you paste the screenshots here to give more detail.

Also related to checklist could you create a separete thread.it would be easier to track

Regards

naresh

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh - pls find the XML code of the date rule, when the user enter the date in "CHKLST_PL_CO" then the result date should auto populate in the ZFIELDINWEBUI.

I got a Zdate profile where I have defined the this below date rule and in the date types I have defined the zfield of webui ZFIELDINWEBUI, and in this variable I have selected the zdate rule by double click and saved.

Do you think anything else needs to be done.

More over kindly let me know which thread need to be followed for the check list???

<SAPTimeRule>

<TimeRuleTree>

<!-- Begin of Rule Tree -->

<ruleline>

<!-- Begin of new LINE -->

<AssignTimeExp displaytype="AssignTime">

<!-- Assign time -->

<VarTimeExp displayType="VarTime"

name="RESULTS"

position='B'>

<!-- Variable: Time -->

</VarTimeExp>

<MoveTimeExp displaytype="MoveTime" direction="+">

<!-- Move -->

<VarTimeExp displayType="VarTime"

name="CHKLST_PL_CO"

position='B'>

<!-- Variable: Time -->

</VarTimeExp>

<ConstDuraExp displaytype="ConstDura"

duration="30" timeunit="DAY">

<!-- Constant Duration -->

<VarObjectExp displaytype="ZFIELDINWEBUI"

name="SYSTEM"/>

<!-- Variable: Timeobject -->

</ConstDuraExp>

</MoveTimeExp>

</AssignTimeExp>

</ruleline>

</TimeRuleTree>

</SAPTimeRule>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vani

You can actually simulate your date rule in date rule editor to check if date rule is working correctly.

and are you getting new date type in dates assignment block?

regarding checklist please open a new thread so that it is easy to track. it is advisable to open a new thread for separate question.

Regards

Naresh

former_member182315
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok will create a new thread for checklist,

Rgds

Vani

Answers (0)