cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shelf life in snp settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

could you please let us know how we would configure the shelf life scenario in APO SNP we will try to updated batch and class from in snp through

R3. We have get the date from ECC batch and class.But when we view the SL date of batch in RRP3 T-code in element tap it is not populated.it has show 01.01.1970 along with batch.

Please let me know how it populate the 01.01.1970.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gudla;

Try to check if not maintained the below settings in Product Master data under Properties tab.

Once you maintain these settings the date will be pulled as per your requirement.

Regards;

Arava Santosh;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Shelf life will not be consider in SNP heuristics.

In RRP3 check the column 'Charact.' to see the shel life details

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

yes we were view the shelf life details in Charact level,and view the all dates in  rrp3 level. But our business requirement is they need to view the shelf life details in planning book level with sell until date and shelf life expiry date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

SNP has the capability to show the expiring stocks (both for initial stock and APO generated receipts) in planning book and we can also plan the shelf life using SNP Heuristics, which we are implementing in our current project.

With some configuration change we can plan shelf life using heuristics.

Could you share the screen shot of RRP3 view / Version tab  ,so that i can have a look and take further steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

As mentioned above in my earlier reply, add these additional characteristics in existing class and complete all setting on master data mentioned above.

Once done, check the standard planning book 9ASNP_SHLF data view SHELF_LIFE and you should see the Shelf Life relevant information in there.

As you know SNP doesn't support Shelf Life planning and will NOT plan for any expiring quantity.

If you are planning to use your own PB than add following auxiliary key figure in your PA/PB

SHLF_EXP_QUANTITY

SHLF_PROJ_WASTAGE

SHLF_STOCK

SHLF_SHORTAGE

Regards,

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

we need production date to be displayed in APO. but we are unable to see it now.

And we maintained it at Batch level in ECC.

any other settings are required for the same. Please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

There is no characteristics by name "production date" in your screen shot of RRP3.

Can u check in APO , if you have maintained the relevant char. in the class 230 (use transc cl02)

Thanks

Sathish MS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

Please let me know in cl02 the standard characteristic name to be maintained. As am facing the same issue.

Thanks,

Bhavani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello VD,

I am planning to use the same functionality and have added the Macros from the standard book to a new planning book but the macro does not work it is not generating anything .

regards,

Alexander

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not quite sure about this, but as per my understanding the SL date in APO is based on APO settings in product master data -> Properties tab. This setting could be location dependent (has priority) or location independent.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Assuming the issue still exist.

Add the following characteristics to existing class assigned to batch manage products.

LOBM_VFDAT                         Expiration Date, Shelf Life

LOBM_HSDAT                        Date when batch was produce

LOBM_VERAB                        Available Date

LOBM_APO_SL_MIN             Min Shelf-Life/Maturity in Sec

LOBM_APO_SL_MAX            Max Shelf-Life/Shelf Life in Sec

LOBM_APO_SL_UTC             Reference Time Stamp of Batch

Also make sure you IM for Batch & Stock should be active. With this you will be able to see the batch details in RRP3 element & version tab

Also check if you product master has following data once you cif them across to APO.

Let me know if this is helpful

Cheers,

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for updated us !

We were maintain the all above settings but still we were not view the shelf life expiry date in planning book for stock levels.

please updated how we view the those dates in planning book. we need view the dates in Expiry date key figure.

Please updated us in this scenario.

Thanks

Rakesh