cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index for table & not filled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After our recent BW upgrade to 7.3, we had to drop all of the cubes in BWA and rebuild them.

As I was dropping them, I would be asked if I wanted to delete the unnecessary tables.  I answered no because I thought that they were there for a reason and would be needed again.

Now in RSDDBIAMON2, I have 318 messages/errors that say 'Index for table &&& not filled.

I believe these are probably the unnecessary tables that I kept.

I would like to delete the tables but can not find any way to do it.  I've searched for an OSS note and I can not find a program similar to RSDDTREX_SINGLE_TABLE_INDEX, which allows me to build a single table.

Does anyone have any ideas/solutions on how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!!

Cindy BEnz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Natsuka,

Thank you so much for this information.  It makes sense.

However, the only indexes that are showing up are 'green' where as the ones I want to delete are 'red'.

I tried to filter for the 'red' indexers but all that was available was 'green'.  I also tried sorting and also Standard and Advanced modes.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the 'red' indexes to appear on the Index Landscape tab of TREXADMIN?

Thanks in Advance!

NatsukaR
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

You can delete the BWA indexes from TREXADMIN transaction or standalone TREX Admin tool on Linux. Please check the note 2059666 - TREX/BWA: Index in status "Corrupt" for the information.

Please also check SAP Note  2198252 - Index Checks Returns RSD TREX 413 (Index not filled) incorrectly for the error messages in RSDDBIAMON2.

Regards,

Natsuka