cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No accrual run supported in company code XXXX on date XX.XX.XXXX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I am new to real estate and trying to post accrual/Defferral posting but it is not happening.

I have done all the required configuration but when i run , getting the error as "No accrual run supported in company code XXXX on date 30.04.2015.

but i tried with all the possibility with dates still not working.

Details,

1. Contract has been created for the period of 01.04.2015. to 30.06.2015

2.Periodic posting has completed successfully with accounting entry Dr. Customer and Cr. Advance rent

Attached condition and reference type in the document.

Please suggest me if i missed anything.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Umesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umesha,

Accrual/Deferral works only if below pre-requisites are met, assuming you have done all configuration correctly.

1. The frequency posting is more than 1 month, usually it should be quarterly, annually etc.,

2. Periodic postings is posted for the bracket, bracket here refers to 3 months period, if you have kept your frequency as 3 months.

In case, this does not work, you may have to write all the steps of configuration what you have done.

Regards,

Amar

P.S. - Believing your configuration is in place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Kindly let me know if you have selected below option in basic settings in company code  in SPRO.

Acc dep on dep posting.

and did u complete all other config steps in accrual/deff  under accounting in SPRO

Regards

shantanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shantanu,

Thanks for your reply.

yes, options "Acc.depn" is selected and Have done all required configuration as per the Note-829676.

But not sure what is missing.

Regards,

Umesha.