cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output type (Medium -> EDI) not triggering after successful Inbound Idoc for T-code VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am Facing an issue regarding triggering an output type having medium EDI.The issue and scenario is as mentioned below Please let me know in case of any suggestions

Scenario:

Once inbound I-doc updates Bill of landing (BOLNR) field of T-code VL02N and output type (Medium -> EDI) should trigger.

Issue:

As of now the output type is not getting triggered.

I checked nace config. and code written in requirement assigned to the output (sy-subrc = 0) they both look fine.

Not sure why output type is not triggered.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you are still developing this output and testing it, correct?

When you say:

Scenario:

Once inbound I-doc updates Bill of landing (BOLNR) field of T-code VL02N and output type (Medium -> EDI) should trigger.

Do you mean this is a requirement routine?

Make sure you have maintained output condition records in VV21. Also check in determination analysis.

You may also debug it to find the root cause.

Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked determination analysis. It says 'Ouput ignored (Requirement XXX not fullfilled)', but when I degugg the mentioned requirement the value sy-subrc is zero. Not sure why determination analysis is showing such message.

Regards

Ninad Shevade

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It says 'Ouput ignored (Requirement XXX not fullfilled)'

Not sure, why you have not shared the routine number based on which only, we can narrow down the issue.  If it is a standard, you can get the inputs from SCN; else if it is a customized one, then, you need to check the coding as to why, the said output has not triggered.

G. Lakshmipathi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it says "not fulfilled" then it was not fulfilled when the output was proposed. There could be a variety of reasons why it works differently when you debug.

As G.L. correctly pointed out, if you'd like to get a more intelligent answer, more information needs to be provided.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you configure output for changes in this field? What does output determination analysis say?

You might want to search for SCN posts and SAP notes regarding output for changes in outbound delivery. That's the most likely issue, although 1001 other reasons are possible...