SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FKKINV_S Message no. >0205 G/L account cannot be posted to, please correct your entry

barzake
Participant
0 Kudos

Good time Experts,

During prepare Simulation Run billed items via tr. FKKINV_S I have green status.

But once that is not Simulation - Update run I getting error:

G/L account ****** cannot be posted to, please correct your entry

--> Error from check of posting document 'Posting Document for Billing Document FKKINVBILL'

--> Reporting invoicing function: 'Invoicing of Billing Documents'

G/L account ****** cannot be posted to, please correct your entry

--> Error from check of posting document 'Posting Document for Billing Document FKKINVBILL'

--> Reporting invoicing function: 'Invoicing of Billing Documents'

Unable to process invoicing unit for contract account 100000102

*** Documents to be processed in invoicing unit:

*****  Source document category/source document number INVBI /21000000000

Configuration for G\L are follow:

G\L - B\S account

AG - Financial Acconts

Recon. account for acct type - CA receivable

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message can occur if any of the participating accounts is locked against posting at chart of accounts level (SKA1-XSPEB = X) or company code level (SKB1-XSPEB = X).

Alternatively it might be that the reconciliation account type is not correctly set. The type "V - Contract accounts receivable" must be be set for accounts for receivables/payables, i.e. those that are are assigned to main- and/or sub-transactions within posting area P000 (TA OFMCA_P000). The counter accounts for revenues/expenses, i.e. those that are are assigned to main- and/or sub-transactions within posting area P001 (TA OFMCA_P001), must not be assigned a reconciliation account type.

For the latter one it might be helpful set a break-point into function module FKK_HKONT_CHECK and debug it.

Cheers,

Danilo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

danilo_dommrich
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message can occur if any of the participating accounts is locked against posting at chart of accounts level (SKA1-XSPEB = X) or company code level (SKB1-XSPEB = X).

Alternatively it might be that the reconciliation account type is not correctly set. The type "V - Contract accounts receivable" must be be set for accounts for receivables/payables, i.e. those that are are assigned to main- and/or sub-transactions within posting area P000 (TA OFMCA_P000). The counter accounts for revenues/expenses, i.e. those that are are assigned to main- and/or sub-transactions within posting area P001 (TA OFMCA_P001), must not be assigned a reconciliation account type.

For the latter one it might be helpful set a break-point into function module FKK_HKONT_CHECK and debug it.

Cheers,

Danilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

post also messages numbers.

I didn't see it.

For this message 2 types of validation - 1. That account is block, and another in FM FKK_HKONT_CHECK. As there is no account number and company code in message I suggest put break point in FM FKK_HKONT_CHECK

barzake
Participant
0 Kudos

When running DBUG for for FKK_HKONT_CHECK system was checking:

I_CHECK_XSPEB      = 'X'.

But the marked X wasn't putted directly in programm.

So was needed to change default with marked X once FM started.

*------- Hauptbuch bebuchbar ? -----------------------------------------

IF LOC_FKKHKONT-MITKZ NA ' AV'

OR LOC_FKKHKONT-MITKZ EQ 'V'   AND I_FOR_FKKOP        = SPACE

AND I_IGNORE_ACCT_TYPE = SPACE

OR LOC_FKKHKONT-MITKZ EQ 'A'   AND I_ASSET_FORBIDDEN  = 'X'

OR LOC_FKKHKONT-MITKZ EQ 'A'   AND I_FOR_FKKOP        = 'X'

OR LOC_FKKHKONT-XSPEB NE SPACE AND I_CHECK_XSPEB      = 'X'.

MESSAGE E205 WITH I_BUKRS I_HKONT.

ENDIF.

Now it's works.

0 Kudos

Hi Evhen,

I have also come across this error in PSCD once.

There could only be three major issue scenarios where it can happen.

1. If you are using the GL account for receivables/payable (i.e., you have maintained this in posting area P000), the field 'reconciliation account for account type' is not set with "V". It must be set with "V".

2. If you are using the GL account for benefit/expense (i.e., you have maintained this in posting area P001), the field 'reconciliation account for account type' is not set with blank. It must be blank.

3. The GL account is blocked for posting.

Please check these first.

Alternatively, you can check in the FM FKK_HKONT_CHECK as for which condition the IF block is getting satisfied, that will shed more light for your investigation.

Hope it helps, let us know how you go.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa