cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customise the General Contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Within REFX General Contract I'm aware that there is an option to switch on the General data with fast entry tab. Please can you advise where in SPRO this setting is and also how to customise what is available on this tab once active.

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm going to try and transport the config settings from a client where I can see the fast entry sceen is available, even though the settings in both clients seem to be the same,...perhaps it will refresh the screen in some way.

Does anyone have any other ideas before I close the question?

Thanks

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you already regenerate the BDT screens? Maybe this helps. At least you could give a try.

Please refer to SAP note 2143225 for the details how to proceed.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franz,

Thanks for the suggestion. I had run this program earlier but nothing was found to generate for the objects I needed. However I tried deleting and recreating all the config settings and then running the program again and records were found, it looks like this has been successfull! Thanks for the help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help so far.

I have found the contract and the fast entry screen is on.

I have also added the Sections within the Screen Layout > Screens customising.

...but the screen is not showing the sections, do I need to activate in some way?

Many Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi, please assign sections with screens & then assign screen with screen sequence

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)-> Contract-> Dialog-> Screen Layout-> Screens

&

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)-> Contract-> Dialog-> Screen Sequences

please share screen shot if still have any issue.

Regards, Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

I have checked the sections, screens and sequence and all look ok, but still only the 'Identification' section is shown within the Fast Entry Tab.

I've also compared the settings to our quality client, (the development client was copied back from here) all the settings are identical but in quality the Fast Entry Tab is being displayed as expected with a number of different sections shown.

It seems the Fast Entry tab in development isn't using the customising settings for some reason.

Do you have any ideas?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi,

To enable general tab in contract with fast entry selection please do the following customizing.

T. Code RECACUST->Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)-> Contract->Define Contract Types

Select the contract type in which you want the “contract with fast entry selection”

Select screen sequence “REFXCN Like Std Screen Sequence but with quick overview

Regards

Sudhir

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following customizing:

T-CD: RECDCUST

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide

Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)

Contract