cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating destination BGRFC_SUPERVISOR: ACCES to entry /RFC/BGRFC_SUPERVISOR in the secure storage denied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am configuring FSCM in ERP 6.0 NW 7.40 SP09 and did below steps with DDIC user in client 000 and customer client and stuck on one of the step of creating SUPERVISOR_DESTINATION in T code SBGRFCCONF.

I have created its user S_<SID>_<000> with Role SAP_BC_BGRFC_SUPERVISOR automatically assigned to it.

Error : Error when creating destination BGRFC_SUPERVISOR: ACCES to entry /RFC/BGRFC_SUPERVISOR in the secure storage denied.

1. Run Report : SRT_ADMIN : created user SAP_WSRT and made SOAP Runtime setting.

2. Run Report : SRT_ADMIN_CHECK

SAP_ALL profile was assigned to both user DDIC and S_<SID_<000> as well. Also below Roles assigned to user SAP_WSRT.

SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_ADMIN

SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_SERVICE_USER

SAP_FIN_FSCM_CR_USER

SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER

So there is no authorization issue as such.

Also SECSTORE has all green entries.

Your help will be appreciated !!!

Thanks and Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can someone please help me on this issue. This is still not resolved at my end.

Thanks,

Anand

Former Member

Hi Gurus,

I have resolved the issue with below steps.

Issue : In QUA (000) While defining  “SUPERVISOR DESTINATION” in T code: SBGRFCCONF getting Error  : "Error when creating destination BGRFC_SUPERVISOR: ACCES to entry /RFC/BGRFC_SUPERVISOR in the secure storage denied."

Root Cause: QUA was refreshed from PRD and FSCM related configuration was transferred to QUA. And some of the configuration was not modifiable including “SUPERVISOR DESTINATION”.         

Solution steps:

Deleted below entries in BGRFC tables

Table                                      Entries

BGRFC_CUST_I_DST       WS_BGRFC_INBOUND000

BGRFC_CUST_I_SRV      <app server>_QUA_00

BGRFC_CUST_O_SRV    <app server>_QUA_00

BGRFC_MAIN_I_DST       WS_BGRFC_INBOUND000

BGRFC_CUST_SUPER   BGRFC_SUPERVISOR

1. Created RFC “BGRFC_SUPERVISOR “ in SM59 with user S_QUA_000 with any pwd.
  2. Created destination BGRFC_SUPERVISOR with user S_QUA_000 with option “Generate PWD”
  3. Reset the pwd for user S_QUA_000 in SU01.
  4. Again put the newly reset pwd in SM59 RFC : BGRFC_SUPERVISOR and tested it successful. Authorization test was successful as well.
  5. Manually updated entries in all tabs in SBRFCCONF. Some of the entries were not getting not updated so I updated them at SQL level.
  6. Tested successfully in SE38->SRT_ADMIN_CHECK.
    1. SUPERVISOR DESTINATION was registered and operational.
    2. Inbound Destination was operational.

Regards,

Anand

Answers (0)