cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newly added includes not moving under a Function group in quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The issue i am facing might be very basic, but I tried multiple times and it is not working.

I have created few includes under a Function group which contains subroutines (which are called in function module under the same function group).

Then I have transported all the changes to Quality system. But I see, the includes are not moved under the Function group. Although the include statements for those includes are being added in main program, which is shocking to me.

Below image from Quality system.

I have transported the whole Function group in the transport request, even though the same issue.

As the above includes are present in main program, the newly added functionality is working fine when I debugged and saw.

I am worried to transport the changes like this to Production system.

Please suggest me what is missing and how can all the includes come under the function group.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Priya Raja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't worry too much, those includes starting with 'L' are part of the whole function group,you won't find then in the object directory (open on include with SE38/SE80 and in menu goto, execute Object Directory Entry) but are attached to the main object R3TR FUGR <function group name>.

During their creation if the function group was already locked in some transport request the Abap workbench won't add them to the request, only when you change them in another transport request will you see the sub-object entry in transport request L3TR LIMU <include name>. This same behavior occurs with function modules, text elements, menus or dynpros.

If the transport requests contain already the function group, every subobject attached to it when the request was released will be transported and imported. Else look for not imsported requests with the include, navigate from include to version management.

If the subobjects don't appear in SE80 you may be required to refresh the tree display, press icon or menu option or contextual refresh object list option. If that don't solve the problem you could even use the SE37 menu option Utilities, Repair Func. Group. You may also double-click on their names in the INCLUDE statement to navigate to them and force index rebuild.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raymond for your suggestions.

The includes are now visible when we did update index navigation for that function group in Quality system.

Many thanks.

Regards,

Priya Raja

Answers (0)