cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set all updated requests in the ics to this qm status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a question regarding popup when changing the qm-status of request from green to red in monitor of infopackage.

What does "Set all updated requests in the ics to this qm status" mean? I thought it will update then perhaps all infoproviders which are in dataflow afterwards, but that is not the case.

Can anyone explain this function?

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a PSA request updated to multiple data targets (cubes/dso/infoobject etc..) successfully, and later when you try to change the PSA request to red from green, then you will get this pop-up message, , asking to confirm this status change to all the other requests which are updated in the targets previously.

you can try changing one such PSA request which was already updated to multiple targets and observe the impact.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that is exactly what i tried and i wondered why i could not see any impacts in the data targets.

Now my question is what should happen?

I see, that if i set the status to "red" in the psa, next infopackage run asks me for a repeat of the last delta, that is working, but i do not understand or see the impact of the popup asking

"set all updated requests...".

Is it perhaps a bug in my system? What is meant with "ics" (= Infocubes?) in the message?

BR

Mahmut

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok you will see the impact only if the underlying info provider are 3.x flow , if it is 7.0 and above, then you wont see the pop-up  (as they already loaded to targets without any issue).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok i tested it with a 3.x datasource which was migrated to 7.x.

Nevertheless can you perhaps answer my questions?

1. What should happen?

2. Does "ics" stand for Infocubes (?) and the impact is only for infocubes?

Can somebody explain/clarify this?

BR

M.Y.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. What should happen?

if you have any data flows which are still in 3.x flow ( updating data only from info package directly to targets but NOT from DTP) , when you try to change the QM status of any request which was already processed to single/multiple targets, system will prompt for the below message . and if you choose ok, system will change the QM status to RED/Green (what ever you tried to change) to all its underlying info providers.

2. Does "ics" stand for Infocubes (?) and the impact is only for infocubes?

info providers (DSO /Cube)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jyothi for clarification.