Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browser Access of B1 Fails

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to install SAP B1 9.2 Web Browser Access from SAP GateKeeper Installation. Integration Framework was successfully connected and  In SLD  webbrowser url is added but trying to log it shows error HTTP Status 404 -/dispatcher . Kindly guide me to overcome this issue.

Regards:

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member230865
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have an issue accessing the sap b1 browser access using IE (show blank screen only).

Anyone encountered the issue, please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Business One Browser Access Server Gatekeeper fail to start after successful installation. Any one can help?

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phan,

you can try another way to start the gatekeeper by restarting the server

Rgds,

Jimmy

0 Kudos

HI All ,

Hope the PL02 for 9.2 fixes the Browser issues ..

I am trying it now ...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is actually some documentation recently released by SAP on how to setup (S-User required):

https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100007702962016E/HTG_B1_92_BrwsAcs.zip

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Nick!  I'm going through this now.

0 Kudos

while trying to invoke the method com.sap.security.saml2.lib.interfaces.bindings.RedirectPayloadDeflate.getSAMLPayload() of a null object loaded from local variable 'payload'

HI ,

the browser is working on the server but its not working when we try to work outside the server , outside the network . tried the external mapping services ..

It did work on another server last time .. its not working on this server ..

Not sure where we are going wrong ..

Also get the above error message   , while accessing from  the external network .

It works fine on the server though .

Thank you for your support .

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this document .

If not solved, you can raise ticket at SAP Business one customer portal. You need S-user ID and password to create incident.

Thanks

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Thanks for the link i have gone through this link but unable to resolve the issue.

Regards:

Dinesh

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check with SAP support.

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Yes i have waiting for the SAP response. Still pending.

Regards:

Balaji.S

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I am trying in client pc but unable to get connected. I used the URL htts:ipadress:8100/dispatcher/. But browser changes the URL to https:servername:30010/sld/saml2/idp/sso leading to message web page cannot load. I checked the SLD where one more Browser URL created with the name off client pc. Below is the screen shot.

Regards:

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

That is correct, the address changes after you load the https://<servername>:<port>/dispatcher

Mine changes to https://<servername>:<port>/ControlCenter/sbo.html

What is the error message for the webpage when it doesn't load?

I would say there are two entries in SLD because it has been installed/uninstalled then installed again. It should delete the entry from SLD when it is uninstalled.

I see by the screenshot, that you may be using a Laptop.
It can play up if it goes to sleep by closing the lid etc.. and effect your experience.

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Each time it requires to start and stop service in server for accessing web browser in server else same error it displays.

Regards;

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrmmm...

I think perhaps it would be a good idea to do a complete uninstall of all SAP software from the server (Including deleting temp and physical folder paths relating to SAP) and reinstalling the most up to date version of 9.2 from the portal you can find, as per the administrators guide.

I am sorry I cannot offer any other advice at this stage.

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Nick

For the support.

Regards;

Balaji.S

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Have any one come across this issue. Kindly provide me link to contact sap support regarding this.

Dinesh

BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I get the same error.  I enter the external address and it seems to be loading but it redirects to the internal server address.

I can't seem to connect to the SLD externally.  I have read that if you use the external SLD connection to setup the Browser Access Gateway it should work but I just can't connect remotely to my SLD.

Any ideas or help?

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

i met the same issue. No answer.

BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

I managed to get this 9.2 browser access working finally.

My hypothesis that the SSL certificate was NOT the major roadblock was correct.  I stopped tinkering with the SSL setup and focused on the address mapping after reading many forum posts.

I realized our port 8282 setup might be causing issues so I switched the external SLD address to 8280 (a different port for the BAG and SLD).  This way the SLD and Browser Access Gateway (BAG) were on different ports.  This didn’t seem to make any difference so I looked for ways to switch the ports on the server.  Nothing seemed to actually be switching ports and even the external address mapping didn’t seem to be making any changes.

I checked with the port forwarding and decided to go direct to 8100 and 30010 because despite switching ports in the SLD for external address there was just no connectivity and using Telnet I could not see any applications listening on the externally mapped addresses.

When I changed the port forwarding I got some redirection but it still didn’t work (it was redirecting to the internal address which was unavailable from the outside).  I edited C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP Business One BAS GateKeeper\tomcat\conf\SLD-config.xml in the <location> tab to be the external address, then there is a mention of host files so I mapped 127.0.0.1 --> vpn-client.forgestik.com.

After a bit of struggling it finally worked!

My final SLD setup was:

External Mapping:

I still don't understand if people posting other ports are just translating them through the router.  With something like the B1i setup you can switch the ports, maybe I don't know how to do that with the BAG but you seem to be locked to using 8100 / 30010.  If you wanted to switch to different ports then you would just translate from the outside still to internally using 8100 / 30010.  Maybe someone could confirm this form me?

I just used a self-signed certificate and you do have to confirm an "unsafe" certificate to login but it works.  Next step is to play around with the settings to get a *.forgestik.com certificate working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Can i confirm with you, are you able to connect from external network? Because seem you are using VPN to connect. i not sure if you are connect with vpn(internal network) will consider as external network or not?

BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Bryan,

Yes, I am able to connect from the outside 100%.

VPN clients are used to connect from the outside.  Plus I just happened to use that subdomain so the "vpn-client" is just the name, nothing to do with the specific setup.  Eventually it will be something like https://sap.forgestik.com or some domain like that.

Did you try going to: https://vpn-client.forgestik.com:8100/dispatcher/

(you have to confirm the self-signed certificate twice to get to login)

Then you will see it works!

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thx for your screen shot, it help me a lot to get connect from outside,

Now I able connect from outside also!

Thanks a lot!

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i am getting a problem in document status, one of the our user close the draft document manually. How I am able to find user  who close or cancel draft document. can we have log status to get user id or related information in SAP B1. 

Regards,

Dinesh Yadav

BattleshipCobra
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, this seems like a new thread.  You should not try to ask a new question within this question.  However, to answer the question there is no change log on the drafts that I can see (I'm on 9.2 PL02).  You can use the drafts report to restore a manually closed draft (Go to Sales - A/R >> Sales Reports >> Document Drafts Report >> Enter some selection criteria to find your draft, right click the row and select "Restore") but if the draft was removed there is no way to retrieve it.  If the document was created from the draft it appears to stay in the drafts to be used again.  Hopefully this helps or please open a new thread for this issue.

peter_le_grand
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

I was wondering if you still have the redirect to the empty page have:

https://externalIP:30010/saml2/idp/sso

I have the same. I only have this with SAP Business One 920130 version. Earlier versions it was all ok.

I have it both with SQL version and Hana version.

I have tried several external address mappings in the control center and have updated the SLD-config.xml file and restarted services. Still don't get it working.

Wonder if you have a result.

Kind regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Please provide a screenshot of the error.

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the response. Below is the snapshot

Regards

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hrmmm,

I think it is because the port is 8443.

This port is usually an alternate for HTTPS.

Does the webpage load immediately with the error? No wait time?

Are you sure this is whats listed in the SLD?

Either way, I would suggest uninstalling the Browser Access and install again with an alternate port, like 8100.

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Initially the default port listed by Browser access was port 8100  same error was listing, so i tried with port 8443. Currently no firewall configuration.System firewall is also off.

Regards:

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a suspicion that Tomcat is conflicting with the browser access.

If you stop the tomcat services on the server where browser access is installed, do you get the same error message when trying to access browser?

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

In the server only single tomact service running ie Tomcat 6 of SAP B1 integration service. I tried to stop the service and checked the URl with port 8443 web page not loading

If tried with port 8100. I get the below page

Regards:

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies for delay Dinesh, I have been trying to recreate the error but I have not been able to do so in a consistent approach.

I can tell you though, I was able to get the exact same error message if:

1. Stop the SAP Business One Browser Access Server Gatekeeper service.

2. Stop the SLD Service.

3. Start the SAP Business One Browser Access Server Gatekeeper service.

I will receive that error message.

If I then:

1. Start the SLD Service.

2. Restart the SAP Business One Browser Access Server Gatekeeper service.

I am able to connect back to browser access again.

This method was tested on the server where browser access is installed.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Nick ,

I  uninstalled and trying to install but while the setup files runs and i need to give SLD Url  so i gave https:servername:8100. But below message is thrown.

Regards;

Dinesh.Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's interesting, I have not had that dialog box when doing the browser access install.
Where you installing browser access from the setup.exe or some other way?

Regardless, entering the SLD as it suggests is required.

EG: https://<servername>:<port>/sld/sld.svc

If you browse to it in a web browser, you should get some results.

I wonder, do you have the most current download package for 9.2?
When I install, I only receive the below dialog box and another one after asking about 32/64 bit.

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas

nareshbhandari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

I am not using latest packge, its a patch 0.

I am installing from client folder setup .exe. It asks me to enter the SLD URL.  I try to enter " https://192.168.1.6:8100/dispatcer/ " but system doesn't accepts the URL as shown in the screen shot of previous reply.I am stuck with installation on client side.

Regards:

Balaji.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Please, can you tell me how to stop and restart the SAP Business One Browser Access Server Gatekeeper service?

I appreciated too much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

If you open up Windows Services, you will be able to control (Start, Stop etc...) the service from there:

Kind Regards,

Nick Lakasas