SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass creation of disconnection orders

Former Member

Dear Experts

I am looking for a way of creating disconnection orders in mass since creating individual disconnection orders from EC85 for more than 100 customers a day is very inconvenient.

Looking forward for your help.

Thanks in advance

11 REPLIES 11

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have used an LSMW for this

0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply

Since I am new to LSMW, it would be very helpful if you could elaborate me.

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Can you check FM,ISU_M_DISCON_ORDER_CREATE for creating the disconnection order through a custom program..

Thanks,

Amlan

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could have an ABAP programmer create a batch program that triggers the standard BAPI function module :      BAPI_SMORDER_CREATEMULTIPLE.

Of course you would have to supply the appropriate parameters.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Ivor

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

I assume you want to create mass discon orders as part of dunning process ?

If yes try looking at FM ISU_DISCDOC_CREATE_DUNNING. You will need to assign the FM to the dunning activity and assign the dunning activity to the automated disconnection step.

Regards,
Rahul

daniel_mccollum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

EMIGALL with migration object DISC_DOC should support your requirement with no development.

The DISC_DOC documentation is very good in system, I suggest reviewing that rather than copy 'n' pasting here.

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to do this?  What is your use case?

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

In our case we have thousands of overdue customers who are qualified for default disconnection.

So based on this and staff capability we need to create about 200 disconnection orders per day and creating them individual is not an easy job. Therefore we need a process whereby we can create these orders in mass.

regards

0 Kudos

And so why would you not use dunning for this?  It is designed for this purpose.

0 Kudos

Just adding to Bill's reply, there is a standard FM,ISU_DUNNING_BLOCK_DEVICE_0350, which you can use for the purpose through dunning by plugging it in the Dunning activity assigned to the disconnection dunning level.

Hope it helps..

Thanks

Amlan

rahul_paldiwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mohammed,

You should use dunning to achieve the end result. Just be careful with automatic disconnections though for Life Support, Dispute customers.

Regards,
Rahul