cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I cannot delta load more than 1,XXX,XXX records from datasource "0PU_IS_PS_32"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a question about standard datasource "0PU_IS_PS_32" (FI Line Items in Funds Management).

I have a process chain for daily delta load data from datasource "0PU_IS_PS_32".

1st Jan 2016, The process chain try to delta load 1,XXX,XXX records from SAP ECC6.0 but it isn’t finish.

The error is about idoc as shown below.

Why I cannot delta load more than 1,XXX,XXX records from datasource "0PU_IS_PS_32"?

In early December, I try to full load 19,XXX,XXX records from SAP ECC6.0 and it finished.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More Information

Short Dump in SAP ECC6.0

Category                              Resource Shortage

Runtime Errors                  TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

Date and Time                   15.01.2016 17:59:51

|Short text

|    No more storage space available for extending an internal table.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|What happened?

|    You attempted to extend an internal table, but the required space was

|    not available.

|

|Error analysis                                                     

|    The internal table "\FUNCTION-POOL=ARFC\DATA=SENDDATA[]" could not be further

|     extended. To enable                                                                        

|    error handling, the table had to be delete before this log was written.

|    As a result, the table is displayed further down or, if you branch to

|    the ABAP Debugger, with 0 rows.

|

|    At the time of the termination, the following data was determined for

|    the relevant internal table:

|

|    Memory location: "Session memory"                                            

|    Row width: 1918

|    Number of rows: 872455            

|    Allocated rows: 872455

|    Newly requested rows: 8 (in 1 blocks)                                                

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may post your code here so we can help you to optimize it..

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion.

I will check my code again.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok mate..Just post here for any problem..

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a memory issue, so you need to optimize the code like where some select statements are there ,

check those statements and put a select only on required fields, use where clause.

2. Check if some select statement is written in loop, it should be taken out of the loop and make use of internal table.

This will solve your problem.

Otherwsie BASIS team needs to be contacted to extend the table space at DB level, but first code should be checked for optimization.

Hope thsi helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion.

Now, BASIS team extended memory for data at source system (SAP ECC6.0)

abap/heap_area_da         = 3 GB (For dialog job)

abap/heap_area_noda     = 6 GB (For background job)

If the problem is not solved, I will ask them to extend the table space at DB level.