cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Disable the buttons complete and cancel assignment in a component uses salv_wd_table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

How to Disable the buttons complete and cancel assignment in a component uses salv_wd_table.

At Portal level for us more field help do not work due to some technical issues, we can use only technical help.

please find the screen shots attached.

1st screen shot i get when i click the work overview, there the buttons are disabled but when i click on the link marked as per the images marked screen shot these complete and cancel assignment buttons which are enabled should be disabled.

its EHS module.

Help is much Appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Dilip Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

These are screens which i Attached in our development portal,

In screen one we go to health and safety tab  in detailed navigation-> work overview

In screen two if we click on the link review and complete event 2731 we go to edit incident screen, but in screen two only we can see the complete and cancel assignment buttons which to be disabled

In screen three if we go for the technical help on those buttons we get the webdynpro application details but where are not getting the code or the component which implements the salv standard component to disable the buttons.

help is much appreciated.

please guide me to disable the buttons complete and cancel assignment where can i get the details to disable them.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

These can be controlled in POWL configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya,

Thanks for your Answer.

in the Application Configuration i can see the powl configuration name, where i can see these buttons to disable.

Please Answer.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,

Dilip