cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I copy Standard Transaction type AG and TA In SAP GUI and create ZAG and ZTA, both are reflecting in the Sales Order level in Web UI? ZAG is not showing in Quotation level and showing in Sales Order level.Can anyone explain me Why ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I copy Standard Transaction type AG and TA In SAP GUI and create ZAG and ZTA, both are reflecting in the Sales Order level in Web UI? ZAG is not showing in Quotation level and showing in Sales Order level.Can anyone explain me Why ?

TIA ...

Regards

Reghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reghu,

I have faced this issue before. you need to configure/check few things:

1. Maintain a proper Item Category Determination of your Z transaction type  - Quotation.

2. For all the item categories which are mapped/determined with your transaction type, you need to go inside your item category and the relevant setting should be:

a. Initially a Quotation.

b. In the next field ( u may have one drop-down option  - copy to Subsequent transaction or something). you need to select this.

Actually, i am not having system access now, if you can send me the screenshot of your z item category screen.

Best regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dinesh

Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Christophe

Regards

Reghu

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, It is likely that the item determination for the ZAG transaction type is not relevant for quotations. Can you make sure that item category(ies) are set as a quotation? Please check also note 1645719 - Document type can not be selected during creation in Web UI when using sales cycle tab Best regards Christophe