cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search complaint page posting date field user want to search between 10:01:2015 to 20:02:2015 ,how to provide this drop down on Posting date search field?

former_member198180
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi team,

In Search complaint page posting date field user want to search between 10:01:2015 to 20:02:2015 ,how to provide this drop down on Posting date search field?

Posting date field is to search only on IS option on drop down only, but client wants to provide BETWEEN option on posting date..i have already provided BT option for posting date but they want to search BT option by entering manual values 10:01:2015 to 20:02:2015 .for this how to do it.Could you please help.

Thanks & regards

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

As far as my knowledge concern, Posting date only show the date (01.01.2016 - 10.01.2016) while searching any transactions.

I am not having system access now. Can you check in UI config tool - search page to check whether there are such option. "Posting Date" not with Time frame.

Posting date (Time frame)

Try your luck,

Best regards,

Dinesh

former_member222142
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kalpana,

the field Posting Date are located in the table CRMD_ORDER_INDEX with Date type DATS, which means it's only stored without hours/minutes/seconds. The format is only YYYYMMDD, therefore it's the minimum select range is a day.

Best Regards

Gerhard