cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WWI: Condition output is not working properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have an issue in the below WWI code. Here I am using the STACK module as a Flag to use it later for checking the existence of BR01.

The strange behavior, I noticed here in this code is that

* If the condition satisfies (i.e. 02EHS_SNVKO = BR01"), then output is --> "TEST - POSITIVE for BR01" and it executes the code "<01GESTRSUBID(M:C14N_SYMBOL_STACK_PUSH> " -- This is fine

* If the condition not satisfied, then output is --> "TEST - NEGATIVE for BR01" and it is ALSO EXECUTING the code "<01GESTRSUBID(M:C14N_SYMBOL_STACK_PUSH> "  -- This is not fine. It should not execute this module code

So for both the condition, STACK flag is ON. This is an issue.

Important information is that, it works fine in "Report from Template", but issue is only in "Create Template"

Any idea, what could be the problem in this code ? Please advise your expert opinion.

Thanking you !

Kind Regards,

Prem Karthick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem

ayn progress here? Could you solve the isse? If so: how did you achieve solution and can you share solution here?

C.B.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prem

please explain:

Should "but issue is only in "Create Template"" not read "but issue is only in "Create Report"?

The SAP system reaction must be the same using"create report from template" or "create report".

I am not sure about your nesting. I have the feeling: you should not start with starting the "stack new" outside the "if" condition. If the "false" is correct you do not need the stack (but honestly: I never used

the "stack" one; anything needed was done using other WWI options.

May be check:

The "stack" topic is not discussed often here

C.B.