cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KO88 - reverse not working (ERR: AAPO158)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

i'm trying to reverse a settlement but i'm experiencing the following error:

I 've found the note: 868864 but my release is higher (7.30) and doesn't apply.

Any suggestion to solve the problem? I've experienced the same error in another internal order.

Thanks

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

This is a technical issue that can have various reasons. You can check if you have a substitution that modifies ANEK data during asset postings. Such a substitution can be a possible cause of AAPO158.

Otherwise I think the cause of the error can only be identified with debugging. You might need to create a support ticket then.

Best regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Is there any option to reverse it manually?

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

No. You cannot perform the exact same thing as KO88 reversal manually. The settlement and its reversal also update special settlement information (e.g. which items are settled) that would not be affected by normal postings.

Of course it depends on your requirements if some workarounds might work for you - If it is just about adjusting values, you can think about a negative posting to the order that you will settle like normal. However, this would not be the same as KO88 reversal.

From my perspective, the only good solution is that you adjust your substitution in a way that it does not cause the AAPO158 problem. Of course you have to discuss such a change internally so that it still fits your requirements, but I’m sure there is a way to do so. For example maybe it’s already enough to just avoid the substitution in case of reversal.

Best regards, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

thanks for your help.

Actually we tried to deactivate the substitution but the error is still there. Substitution does not seem to be the problem.

We opened an incident to have an answer from SAP.

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Yes, it might be the best way to check.

I think your incident is already processed by first level. So maybe you know about the reason soon.

Best regards, Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John

1. Can you check how many docs you have for this asset, in AB08? Are there two?

2. If yes, in a TEST system, can you replicate the same scenario and reverse one asset document from AB08?

Br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajay,

i'm gonna see if i can replicate the case in test

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

we experienced the same poblem in test.

thanks