cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales area data missing in BP

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello *, after initial load of BP from ECC-->CRM the sales are data are missing in masterdata (in CRM). The organizational model was transferred from ECC-->CRM and the flag "Obj. Permitted in Determination" is checked for the org.-units (compare KBA 1909667). Do I have to perform any further settings? Thanks a lot in advance. Kind regards Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

Please share Error Screen shot.

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikil,

I do not get any error message. The only thing are missing sales area data for downloaded accounts. In ECC sales area data are missing but not transferred to CRM.

Org.-model for sales-office and sales-groups is maintained as well as division and distribution channel.

Kind regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for your reply.

If you don't mind, can you provide step, what are you doing?

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

I performed all preparation steps for integration ERP/CRM as described in BP guides.

Afterwards I started initial load for customer_main. The debtors were transferred but the data do not contain any sales area Information as visible in ERP. Additionally I found out that even in BDoc no sales area data is stored.

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

One assignment of distribution channel / division was missing in customizing.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Do you have any filter for sales area data in the R3AC1?

Best regards,

Ellen

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ellen, I do not use any filter values yet. Kind regards Thomas

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Map all the necessary R3 sales org (and sales office, sales group) in PPOMA_CRM and then restart the initial download. This should resolve the issue.

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bernadette, unfortunately that did not solve the Problem. Kind regards Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

1. In PPOMA_CRM, you need to check whether sales org are mapped with ECC e.g. you have to enter sales org id of ECC to map the structure.

2. You need to check also that the required distribution channel and division are assigned on your CRM org structure ( Sales Org).

Best regards,

Dinesh

voss
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh, I performed that steps and it did not help. Do you have any other ideas? Kind regards Thomas