Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition types on sales position

rafal_wlodarczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Where can I configure what to show on condition types on position block on UI in sales transaction.

For example how to view my Z condition type in UI field "condition Type 1"  or "condition type 2"

Regards

Rafał

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm700_ehp01/helpdata/en/49/18966dbdb41902e10000000a42189c/content.htm?...

Hi,

this field and its functionality is called " Easy Condition Entry".

Check online help link above.

Spencer

rafal_wlodarczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi  Spencer,

You're right,
but in that configuration I'm able to add only those conditions which are not "D - not possible to process manually".

Is there any other options to add condition type with mentioned "D" ??

spencer_liang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it is not possible.

It seems that you do not know what functionality Easy Condition Entry ECE provides.

Let me explain it in a more explicit way. And you may mark this as correct answer ^_^.

Let me make up this story as an example. When you create a sales order on webui with a product in item 10, pricing is carried out. The main pricing condition type is PR00 for example and it is always determined as 120 USD. Somehow, you can not modify any pricing determination or condition record. The end user needs to change it manually. But it is so inconvenient that end user has to go to item level and change PR00 from 120USD to 100USD EVERYTIME!

Now SAP CRM provides this ECE function that you may easily modify up-to-5 condition types' amount, currency and unit in Item assignment block on header level without going into any item details. This is a quick entry to a condition type for this item.

This is why the condition you fill in SPRO -> Set up easy condition entry must allow manual entry.

You can only set up max 5 condition types for a pricing procedure.

On webui, you will see fields like below for each condition type.

Condition *** 1

Condition *** 2

Condition *** 5

And for each condition type, we provide fields below,

Condition amount 1   -> changeable , price per unit

condition currency 1 -> changeable , currency of this cond

condition price unit 1 -> changeable, price unit of this cond

condition type 1 -> display only, desc of this cond

condition unit 1 -> changeable, unit measure, like piece or kilogramme

condition value1 -> display only, = amout1 / price unit1

Spencer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rafal_wlodarczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Anyone won't help??

rafal_wlodarczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

I thinh I cant explain you.

My whole pricing procedure works fine. In details of price I can see all my conditions.

Only wahat I want to achieve is to get value of that Z conditio price in field "Condition type 1" in Items Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

Sorry for late reply,

I don't have system access now. You need to check with other SCN members for this.

Best regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

You can create a pricing procedure and mention all condition type including the sap defined as well as your manual condition type with the positions.

Lets take an example: If system pick one automatic price, then by defining your manual conditions type, you can control/prioritize the manual condition type price.

I hope, i could able to answer your query.

Best regards,

Dinesh

rafal_wlodarczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've create a new procedure. All prices are correct but in field for example "conditio type 1" I see blank field.

Hence I want so see some price from my Z conditio type.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

Could you share your pricing procedure screen shot with us?

rafal_wlodarczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

This is only part of pricing procedur and I want to see for example "ZP00" conditio type in field in UI "conditio type1".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafal,

ZP00 condition type, maintain it mandatory.

Best reagrds,

Dinesh

rafal_wlodarczak
Explorer
0 Kudos

No I can't. do that. This is not a mandatory condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rafal,

A basis Sales price should be there.

It has to be mandatory. This condition type will automatically pick the price from condition records. (If access sequence) is maintained and assigned.

Although, you can enter one more zcondition type for your manual price entry. Then it will give the priority to manual entry not automatic.

E.g. In my process, we are using two condition type:

1. ZPR00 : For automatic pricing

2. ZMAN: For manual pricing

System give the priority to second one.

I hope, you are clear now.

One more thing, if ECC is your backend system, then pricing procedure will be coming from ECC.

Are you using standalone CRM?

Best regards,

Dinesh