Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfactors Integration Center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for some details on Successfactors Integration Center

1)  If we add new field in the portlet ( Employment info, Job Info ), is it possible to integrate Recruiting module and employment info and make it available in the report ?

2) any option to add selection screen or customize the selection screen in integration center ?

3)  do there any provision to add header, footer & logo in the output ?

Thanks & Regards,

Jagadesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing similar kind of challenges:

1. Is there any way we can add 'additional header' when we extract the data from IC? The reason being i am sending data from one SF system to another SF system which means we need two header in the target SF system by default. just because of this we are planning to use PI/PO just to add second header!!

2. Any other way to avoid duplicate by given column

Appreciate any response on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has any found out something. Me too struggling big time here on the practical application. Implementation guide only gives high level overview with mainly focusing on how to activate it.

I want to  pass Performance Rating Value to a custom field in employment information in EC. Tried several permutations and combinations.

If I select Performance Review then no value is returned, If I select formtemplate then I do get to see list of all the performance form but further I dont understand on how do I pass the value from one specific template.

former_member226116
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I am having big time in resolving issue #3 from above questions. Is there any documentation or examples how to use "Advanced header" in the Integration Center?

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one overview document comprising on the possibilities of achievable solution using integration center. U can go through the doc  and read through the implementation guide for more detail analysis on IC.

Regards,

DJ

former_member226116
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadesh,

Thank you for your reply. I read Integration Center User Guide, which is available at Integration – SAP Help Portal Page, but it just mentions the configuration option for turning on advanced header without explaining, how this works. Do you mean this document by the "overview document"?

What implementation guide are you referring to? I did not find implementation guide for Integration Center...

Rgds,

Oleksandr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct. I mean the implementation guide as the one available in SAP help portal. The other document what I am referring was the one overview document which has been circulated during the launch session of Integration Center. This document contains overall understanding of the IC.